• Conradino23

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

My friends.
What can I say? It's an honour to be voted as MOTM. When the nominations came out I was humbled, good and proper. I honestly had no words to describe the feeling.
Another member sent me a message some time before to tell me he was going to nominate me. I actually laughed in disbelief as I never thought for one moment that I would see my name up there on the list and spent the next 3 days looking, just to make sure that it was me. Never, for one moment, did I think I'd actually win.

I've been walking on a cushion of air today guys and gal's, spontaneously bursting into fits laughter and a smile like it's been painted on.

It's been such a confidence boost for me, to think there are people out there, that think I'm not only worthy of a nomination but to win.

I'd also like to thank the staff, mods etc from :420: magazine. Without you, non of us would be here. :thanks:

I'm truly honoured.
I love you all :love:

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Party at my place
:party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Congratulations on an Amazin' win! And such a gracious thank you too. :blushsmile:

A belated congrats. to ya on your member of the month win Mr. Am4zin.:bravo:

For you who are unaware, our beloved November MoTM has honored me to receive his Magical Butter Machine, I just wanted everyone to know that not only is he a great 420 member, a great MoTM but he also is one of the most generous person I have ever had the privilege to get to know. I posted our PM's on mine and his journals for everyone to see but if you by chance have not checked out either of our journals, I wanted him to get the recognition he so rightfully deserves.

DSC_14718.jpg

Mr Am4zin you sir made my christmas, I hope that some day I can pay your generosity forward
:circle-of-love:

Here it is.......

20151215_210100.JPG

Bravo! You amazing man!!! :laughtwo:

I'm chortling with glee here. Thank you sooooo much. You guys have really stepped up to the plate.

Back
Top Bottom