• Iwltfum

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • TheNuttyProfessor

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Weaselcracker

Votes: 33 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Open the place back up! Tell the whores if their legs ain't in the air, they better be off their arses; Al Swearengen.... I can hear the excitement in your voice, lol... Well done weasel...

It ain`t over yet, but I think CONGRATS are in order for Mr. Weaselcracker.

I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but have you guys noticed that when one of your comments gets a like, the message the other member liked is not displayed in the list?

Ok Weasel, I'm headed off to bed. By the time I get up, you'll have have won this thing.

I want you to know that you deserve this bud. It's been a pleasure to call you a friend here at 420. Appreciate your day and take it all in because it's a great feeling.

All the best my man!! You earned it!

:love: :thumb:

Hey guys. Thank you so much! It's very very hard for to get my head around the fact that you guys have said so many nice things and given me these votes for MOTM, and that I might actually get to wear the prize t-shirt! What an honor!

I pm'd Teddy Edwards about the likes page glitch a couple days ago. It's a website issue they are working on resolving.

- TEDDY EDWARDS
Hi Weaselcracker

Thanks for your PM and apologies for the inconvenience regarding the 'Likes' page.

This is a result of a software glitch, caused by a recent tech site update. We're working to fix it as soon as possible.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Teddy Edwards

Congratulations on the win Weaselcracker!:welldone:

First off, thanks to all the other members on the list. It's that entire list that makes this place go tick. You are all a big part of everything that is good here.

Now... Congrats Weasel! Take a bow. There has to be a winner and, this month, it is you! Well deserved. Enjoy your gifts!!

Back
Top Bottom