• SweetSue

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Conradino23

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's returned to look at your votes. Making sure your not sinning. He knows when you are sleeping and knows when your awake, so be good for goodness sake! Hey. You better not not.. you better not not.. you better not not not.. sin in yours votes be-cuase Je-sus is wa-tching you.....! :tommy:

Isn't it Jesus?

It can't be, if Major Pita is Jesus, then that means Jesus Grows Ganja, and if Jesus Grows Ganja, then Major Pita is Jesus and Jesus has been holding out on us. :passitleft:

I will have to go and play some videogames, the suspense may be causing a small ulcera in my stomach (is that or that habanero salsa)
has anyone heard of cannamilk? as in milk with cannabis? Some fellas in Spain swear this milk will get you stoned as hell, but I havent tried yet. Milk is sacred to me and I dont want to spoil some good milk in vain (Im a cat, you see, not a cockroach)

:bravo:These are the nominees for Member of the Month - November 2015:bravo:

@Emilya Green has become a frequent poster and valued member, welcoming and advising in FAQs as well as running her own active journal. She has a hat-full of knowledge which she communicates with clarity and charm so that, as one grateful nominator put it, "a newbie can comprehend".

@Rifleman regularly welcomes new members with the positive energy we encourage. He's full of useful, on-site links, helping new members get started and dishing out tasty bowls of advice whilst running his own detailed and informative journal. According to one nominator, "He made me feel right at home here. You know, kind of the "Hey, Norm" feeling at 'Cheers'".

@Mr Am4zin posts actively and helpfully across many journals as well as running his own "perpetual journey". Friendly, helpful, both receptive to advice and generous in passing on his knowledge, he is another regular meeter and greeter for new members and valuable FAQ helper.

@SweetSue needs little introduction to many. In a nominator's words "She is an awesome grower, and is very friendly and helpful with all other members; SweetSue goes the extra mile when helping a fellow member". She is so active across the site that one suspects her days are longer than 24 hours.

@conradino23 is nicely introduced by a nominator: "He is a friendly, positive member, who always has something useful to contribute and is consistently helpful to novices, with botanically solid growing principles. He is devoted to the growing, preserving, and promoting heirloom and landrace sativa strains. He posts amazingly successful grows, in the traditional outdoor style".

@Fuzzy Duck has been here before. And it's been said before: "Always helpful in FAQs", "Full of smart knowledge", "Friendly and polite", "He helps members with kindness, charm and objectivity", "A great example of a great 420 member". But repetition doesn't make it any less true.

:goodluck:

Mr. Am4zin! Lets get you a t-shirt!!

These are all my favorite people and this is incredibly difficult. But Mr. Am4zin is a great friend and he works hard to help make this place a haven of peace and support.

Lots of love for all of you!

By the way, who is the dude in your avatar pic, Major? Assuming it's not you, I mean.

John Henry "Bonzo" Bonham.

Gahh! This is a killer choice for me. I want you all to win. I know you all will win eventually. My vote is cast, but I'm not sayin'. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow guys. I'm honored and a bit taken aback. :love: I'm just a cheerleader guys. You caught me off guard. Best of luck to all the nominees. :love:

Mr Amazing all the way

Thanks again for another nomination as i'm truly honored & this being my fourth year to the month that i've been a member to such a great site, god bless :420: & the community to which we support in own our ways or endeavors to assist :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom