• SweetSue

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Conradino23

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im glad to see the tech issue we had with the "likes" notifications has been solved and even updated!
Thank you very much guys, this deserves packing the vaporizer haha

To Mr/Mrs Member Of The Month November 2015; please post pictures of your prizes so the community becomes a bit greener (with envy).
If MOTM gets this level of competition, lets wait and see what happens in member of the year.
All those panels, its crazy. Like the lotto, but for growers

Getting closer to the nominee date. MOTY??? I need to see a past thread, I can't find it anywhere in the forums. help....? I want to see what the prizes were or do they change it every year?

The last 24hrs before the voting starts are very tense. Who are the nominees for this month? Will I face a dilema when choosing who will get my vote? Will the MOTM get extra chubby because of all that cannabutter? Do they make funny dances when they realize they won?
So many questions.

:popcorn:

Best of luck to all my brothers and sisters. Looking forward to seeing who is in the running this month and how it finishes. :high-five:

:popcorn:

Best of luck to all my brothers and sisters. Looking forward to seeing who is in the running this month and how it finishes. :high-five:

Me too!
By the way, who is the dude in your avatar pic, Major? Assuming it's not you, I mean.

Back
Top Bottom