Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Iwltfum

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • TheNuttyProfessor

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to ya Major, a well deserved win in my book!:high-five:

No surprise Major. Well done. Feels incredibly humbling, doesn't it? Yeah, that feeling has never left me, since my first nomination. Your dedication to the community hasn't gone unnoticed my friend. :hug:

Major Pita, congratulations on the well deserved win! You've been all over the place helping people out, and I love your advice and especially your humor. You're going to love the prizes too.

The 420 swag ship landed yesterday. We have company in town for Thanksgiving and I'm not at all artistic, but I wanted to get a quick picture with the awesome bootie. We've already put the MB2e through its paces. I made some oil and my wife made a tincture this morning.

Many, many :thanks: to the sponsors and :420: , but most of all to you members for making this forum the great place it is. Mrs PITA and I wish each and everyone of you a great, green holiday season! :Namaste:

(click on the picture if you want a larger version)​

The 420 swag ship landed yesterday. We have company in town for Thanksgiving and I'm not at all artistic, but I wanted to get a quick picture with the awesome bootie. We've already put the MB2e through its paces. I made some oil and my wife made a tincture this morning.

Many, many :thanks: to the sponsors and :420: , but most of all to you members for making this forum the great place it is. Mrs PITA and I wish each and everyone of you a great, green holiday season! :Namaste:

(click on the picture if you want a larger version)​
:thumb: Funny though, I always envisioned you with long black hair, mustache and kind of kicked back in a chair just chilling:):)

Yeah me too. That's a great picture of Bonzo just chillin and I can't believe I didn't recognize it this whole time. Did you ever read about that time JB stepped on Sting's foot?
Congrats again Major P! Nice haul isn't it? Posting up any info on the magic butter products somewhere?

Yeah me too. That's a great picture of Bonzo just chillin and I can't believe I didn't recognize it this whole time. Did you ever read about that time JB stepped on Sting's foot?
Congrats again Major P! Nice haul isn't it? Posting up any info on the magic butter products somewhere?

I do have a mustache, but shaved my beard about a month ago. As for my head, I do the "Mr. Clean" look.
I'm not familiar with the Bonzo/Sting story.
I'll get something up - probably in my journal - on the MB2e experience, but I haven't even gotten to try any of it yet.

Sting meets Bonzo
The story was told by Jason Bonham after his dad took him to a Police concert, I think it was before the Police got very big. Anyway, they were backstage after the concert and Bonzo accidentally stepped on Sting's foot. I'm sure Sting looked at Bonham as being some sort of ancient dinosaur and, being a cocky little bugger said 'Hey man, don't step on my blue suede shoes!'

Bonzo - " I'll step on your fucking head in a minute!! '

No blood was shed apparently.

Back
Top Bottom