• Devils Letuce

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • c526

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Hosebomber

Votes: 14 20.0%

• Total voters
:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

its all goon in here.. in my opinion its just like a text message .

U can send the exact same message to 3 people and each person will interpret it differently in their own way . i didn't see anything disrespectful mentioned. just someone giving their thoughts & opinions . and u know what they say about opinions lol.

so how about that weather in tha south!!! or the fact Jimmie Johnson will NOT get his 7th championship this year!!! :party:

edit* good

:cheer: :cheer:

420 Motoco spends his time on threads that have nothing really to do with an active grow....it's more the final result of it and how to use it for healing and a better quality of life, among other things. The importance of the threads he is active on with his knowledge, guidance, and truly caring nature is without a doubt unmatched in my opinion.
So, I guess you know who my vote went to this round.

:circle-of-love:

:cheer: :cheer:

420 Motoco spends his time on threads that have nothing really to do with an active grow....it's more the final result of it and how to use it for healing and a better quality of life, among other things. The importance of the threads he is active on with his knowledge, guidance, and truly caring nature is without a doubt unmatched in my opinion.
So, I guess you know who my vote went to this round.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks for writing that canna, I wanted to say something similar but don't have the political correctness to say it so elegantly, it's sounds harsher and confronting, without meaning to, lol.
Motocco, although I'm not in the situation, I'm so thankful and appreciative that his work is there to study, for whenever the time comes where I or somebody I know needs that information, he's put it there for all of us to use. He brings people back to be the controller of there lives and to not be pigeonholed to their illness. The weird thing is, I've never had any correspondence with him but reading the oil journal and seeing other posts in various forums, he's a special human being. :peace:

Canadian bacon, hash browns, and eggs with salsa topped with lots of cheese. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs drowned with maple syrup. Now that's breakfast!!

Damnit lol it's 3:45am here, I'm incredibly stoned and going to sleep soon. Now I'm starving, craving breakfast. Thank you all... I have no munchies hahaha

Great job guys! Haven't had the pleasure of talking to a few of the people nominated but they must be great people ;)
Good luck to all!

First off i never dismissed or said that the others did not deserve to be nominated was just stating who i seen posting the most in the introduction section and the Q&A section thats it nothing more and nothing less jeez what are those nug jars made of gold

Nelsonthedog... this is totally off topic but I just HAVE to ask... how do you get the max little rep point green dots under your name and be a "New Member" who joined only a month ago? I'm thinking I'm doing something way wrong??? Thanks man. :peace:

Nelsonthedog... this is totally off topic but I just HAVE to ask... how do you get the max little rep point green dots under your name and be a "New Member" who joined only a month ago? I'm thinking I'm doing something way wrong??? Thanks man. :peace:

damn.. yea im convinced there is more going on with this rep stuff than i know ..my rep looks like it disappears lol.. i get rep most every day but it never moves lol . makes me wonder.. oh well back to doing what i do .

damn.. yea im convinced there is more going on with this rep stuff than i know ..my rep looks like it disappears lol.. i get rep most every day but it never moves lol . makes me wonder.. oh well back to doing what i do .

Nothing magical going on, just spreading the love. :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Gratz on your nomination btw :thumb:

Rep points? Never even looked or thought about them before. I usually read what the person has written, and it's not any more truthful or less with a whole swag of dots next to your name. I've seen a new member who had never grown before with max reps, doesn't mean he know more than some of those growers that come here maybe once to ask specific questions regarding their grows and particular new products etc. I guess it's what's said not who's saying it.

Back
Top Bottom