Votes: 34 43.0%
  • SoilGirl

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • C526

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Bill!

Congratulations Beemer. You are top notch.

beemer,
Congrats ol` buddy, you deserved it for all you do. Enjoy your rewards during the new year. Hope you and yours have a great New Year. Later. Peace.

Good look every one! I am brand new to site as a member but not the site. I am going to try to do my best to be as active on this as I can, but since im new I am not going to vote this month. Good Luck all!

Congratulations beemerbill!! and thank you to SoilGirl and C526 for being the swell 420 colleagues that you are! A Happy New Year's day to each of you. Cheers to what is going to be one heck of a 420 year!

:green_heart:

Thank you colorfuldayze this is a great place with a lot of great people. :high-five:

Congratulations BeemerBill! Well deserving I might add :high-five: C526 & SoilGirl congratulations for being nominated. Third time was a charm for me, lol. You are all very deserving or you wouldn't be mentioned by your peers :Namaste:

Happy New Year to All :party:

Thanks everyone for the kind words hahahaha, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't checking every day and hoping they'd go more my way - by the way how torturous, :rofl: -tick- I'm losing -tick- I'm losing more -tick- I lost :O ... but it makes it easier to lose to someone as cheerful and kind as Bee :)

I probably should've done a public post here congratulating Bee days ago when it was over... (I did send him a little rep message and congrats on his thread - no I'm not an angry loser! just a loser lol, Promise!)

...so Bee, congrats (again) on your deserving and overdue win :) and I can't wait to see another forest of beautiful buds growing in that yard of yours next summer! (if those plants get any bigger, he'll be finding bears in his apple trees and his cannabis trees!)

Congratulations BeemerBill! Well deserving I might add :high-five: C526 & SoilGirl congratulations for being nominated. Third time was a charm for me, lol. You are all very deserving or you wouldn't be mentioned by your peers :Namaste:

Happy New Year to All :party:

:thanks: Motoco. It's exciting to go through something like this.

Thanks everyone for the kind words hahahaha, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't checking every day and hoping they'd go more my way - by the way how torturous, :rofl: -tick- I'm losing -tick- I'm losing more -tick- I lost :O ... but it makes it easier to lose to someone as cheerful and kind as Bee :)

I probably should've done a public post here congratulating Bee days ago when it was over... (I did send him a little rep message and congrats on his thread - no I'm not an angry loser! just a loser lol, Promise!)

...so Bee, congrats (again) on your deserving and overdue win :) and I can't wait to see another forest of beautiful buds growing in that yard of yours next summer! (if those plants get any bigger, he'll be finding bears in his apple trees and his cannabis trees!)

Good evening weed SoilGirl. :thanks::thanks: for the very nice words. I will have to admit I did the same. You are in no way a loser. May be this time but on the whole you're never a loser. If I had your gift for words I would be blessed. I hate figgin bears. They have ruined 2 very nice fruit trees over the last couple of years. At least they left the ladies alone. Thanks again. :Namaste:

You're very welcome and thanks for your kind words Bee :) and I'm sorry about your bear problems - I've had a couple run ins with bears camping, but I can't imagine having to worry about them in my yard! (especially a yard I'm growing buds in!) - as for my loser quip, I just laugh at myself a lot - I didn't mean any serious self-degradation. IMO, nobody should take themselves too seriously :) People here honestly make me feel so appreciated - I'm missing that at home currently. So, thanks everyone! I've learned SO much here at 420 mag. It's changed my life for the better - cheesy as that sounds ;)

Back
Top Bottom