• Budnoob2

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • BEATEO

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • COorganics

Votes: 32 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a month goes by where the decision is easy, and this month is no different. You've all done an amazing job, and seeing your name up there is solid proof that your efforts did not go unnoticed.

Congratulations to all of you! Im going to have to think this one over, before choosing where i vote this month. But again.. congratulations and thank you all for your hard work!

well I have found my new voting system

I learned something from each nominee,and had a ton of dabs in the process,so really I WIN,hahahahha

good luck people:cheer:

This is my favorite contest every month. Congrats to all nominees. You all are winners already.
Peace

All Winners in my opinion. Then again there are so many people on 420 Magazine that help others. Not often you see a site with so many peeps helping others. Again, all Winners and all deserving. Pass the love around.

i know ... i dont get it .. we have 100-150 members on at all times during the day and we cant get more than 68 votes?

Sorry folks,

I just read the rules and apologize for mentioning a member for the MOTM without going through the proper channels.

All winners in my opinion who dedicate their time to help others. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom