• Beemerbill

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • SoilGirl

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • C526

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a short note saying thank you to everyone congratulating me. It's a real honor. I also want to thank 420 for the T shirt and the sponsors for everything. From the Magical Butter Machine, SNS products, Smoke Cones products and the Space Case grinder. Still waiting for the pipe from Brother with Glass. Thanks again for being the best grow forum on the net.

You are well deserving Brother! Forgot about the best 'med' forum on the net! lolol

:high-five:

Just a short note saying thank you to everyone congratulating me. It's a real honor. I also want to thank 420 for the T shirt and the sponsors for everything. From the Magical Butter Machine, SNS products, Smoke Cones products and the Space Case grinder. Still waiting for the pipe from Brother with Glass. Thanks again for being the best grow forum on the net.

You are well deserving Brother! Forgot about the best 'med' forum on the net! lolol

That I did and I'm really sorry I forgot to mention it because it is the best and that is because of you and people like you. Thank You

Hey Brother, I was fun'n! The major picture: is you cannot do one without the other :) Need the elite herb to make the elite med. Really a win win. One thing for sure, 420 Magazine has them both covered and so much more. Hope you and the Wife are doing well my friend!

That I did and I'm really sorry I forgot to mention it because it is the best and that is because of you and people like you. Thank You

Yes, I agree 420 has it all covered from A to Z. I have been digging around more into some grow journals. I know the oil threads preety well. I have read them enough times. LOL. Really!! I have started at the beginning just to see what I missed or forgot from the first reading. There is so much to learn about our magical med. I am now on a quest to gain more growing knowledge and I have to say there is a TON to learn. I love this site and dare I say I am addicted. :goof: I just want to be able to grow the best possible product to make the oil.

Your winning MOTH was well deserved Beemer

:peace:
fsc

420 Magazine contests usually begin on the first day of the month. You may nominate someone by personal messaging a moderator with your nomination and reasons why until the 15 of the month.

420 Contests

Back
Top Bottom