• Dutty Panty

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Green Dreamz

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • UltraDan

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you everybody for the kind words, but Triggle is right......anything can happen:)......I think we all should be thankful for the people who thought enough of us to nominate us in the first place......never in my mind did i think i would be nominated for this nor that i would have any chance among the great people i am up against......this community has become more than just a family to me.....i look forward to my time on here and it is all because of all of you here.....so Thank you for making this the best forum on the internet and making me feel so at home:)........No matter how the results turn out i am honored to be amongst such great people:).......much love to all my 420 Peeps:):circle-of-love:

I share those sentiments with you Green Dreamz. The friendships I've forged here bring continuous delight to my days. I'm humbled by the nomination.

Well done everybody!

Congrats green Dreamz. Hey fuzz,dan,sue and jinn one of you will have my nomination next month for sure. Keep saying hi to new members and helping in the faq's as well as the growers forums and you got my nod.

Congratulations Green Dreamz :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you everyone for the kind words and votes:)....I am very humbled now and very thankful to have so many kind souls that think i am an ok guy:).....The competition was full of outstanding people and hope to get to know you that i dont already:)......I hope everybody has an amazing Day, Evening, or Morning:).....If it is Night time then i wish you Green Dreams:).....Hugs to all my 420 Peeps:):circle-of-love::thanks:

Congratulations Green Dreamz. Well deserved, IMHO. :green_heart:

Not something I actively seek CC, but I'm honored to have been considered. There are so many deserving personalities on this site.

Back
Top Bottom