• ColoradoHigh

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Heady

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Dresney

Votes: 14 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright ladies and gents, here are the nominees for Member of the Month! The poll has been posted! Good luck everyone!

:cheer:

B A R - "He is an extremely positive member who does as much as he can for all of the 420 community to help where and when he can. He is dedicated to the cause, and he is a peace keeper who shows great patience. He clearly wants everyone to enjoy themselves on 420 and to be the best they can be with their grows by showing successes as well as things that didn't work out. His Reps are Right shows have been very helpful to growers, whether new or seasoned and give a great opportunity for growers to share methods and thoughts."

Fuzzy Duck - "He gives good advice. His posts are always helpful, informative, positive."

Cronichemphog - "He is always friendly and upbeat. He posts in a lot of different journals, helping and advising wherever he can."

ColoradoHigh - A member of the Spambot Warriors club, it is said that his help with reporting spambots has been invaluable. When not combating the pesky spambots, he is usually found helping other growers.

Heady - Another member of the Spambot warriors club whose help combating them has been invaluable. He has also been seen making helpful posts in other areas of the website as well, providing assistance with topics such as edibles.

Dresney - "She is very polite, funny, and creative. She welcomes new members and encourages them on their Journals. She helps a lot of new growers who write to her with questions for the Reps are Right show. She brings a very positive energy to the site, uses the Off-Topic forum wonderfully, grows organically and takes beautiful photos."

wow, never expected this...Thanks so much, I've just been to busy with new job right now to be very active. :high-five:

Always tough choices and great members here.

Thanks for the Nom :420:, best of luck to all and the eventual winner!! :thumb:

Gee-whiz! I definitely didn't see this coming! :partyboy:

It's an odd sensation seeing my name up there, as that space, in my mind, is reserved for members much more deserving than I am. I feel like such a bumbling goof so much of the time!

Congratulations to all the nominees for this month and every month, past and future. Knowing the awesome qualities each of these nominees possess, I consider it a great compliment just being in the same category!

I :love: all of you and am grateful for the time I get to spend with you!

:green_heart:

Congrats to all of the nominees!!! You are all well deserving!!

Some great guys up there this month! Really hard decision...

Back
Top Bottom