• Cannafan

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • Cronichemphog

Votes: 40 44.0%
  • ColoradoHigh

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Cannafan! First MOTM for 2014!!

Wo that was some cotest well it,s not a contest that was some vote it had me on the edge of my seat hey super congrat,s to you Canna
my lil sis an cronic the next time I think youll get it
It,s a hard thing to vote on when there are so many wonderful member,s on 420, they all deserve an being nominated is a tetiment to how wonderful you folk,s that got there name on the list are Congratulations to all :circle-of-love:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

I couldn't be more excited! Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote and for those who supported me in this months' contest!!

You are all awesome and this is a great community that I am proud to be a part of.

:thanks::allgood:

Its folk,s like you that make this such a great place an your right it is some where that I am very proud to be aprt of
Enjoy the goodies that will come your way
420 a place where good people the world can live safely with LOVE + support :circle-of-love:

once again Gratz CannaFan well deserved :thumb:

and thank all who supported me and the nominator who nominated me I am truly humbled and grateful
Thanks Everyone :circle-of-love:

Well i'm not gonna say who got the vote on my own coin flip between Chronic & Canna myself !

Each an every entry has my heart behind them & how they support the forums or choose to help each other or new growers...

But i'm pretty sure many of us active members will see Chronic as a future nominee in the many months to come in 2014 for MOTM :thumb:

Congrats on your well deserved win Cannafan! :cheer:

Thank you for all that you do to help others and keep the peace here in our lovely community.

Please keep it up! :high-five:

We are truly grateful for you.
:Namaste:

Sorry for the delay. Member of the Month prize package is being shipped tomorrow! :cheer:

With tax season, upgrading servers and preparing for 4/20, we are very busy.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom