• 420 Motoco

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Conradino

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Antics

Votes: 41 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're lucky man, I've no bud so I'm making do with little £20 dealer bags as a weekend treat. :(

See this is why it needs to be legal. I could overnight a few grams to ya no problem man. I wish Cannabis had the same status as air. Free for anyone, available everywhere. I'll have to stop in your grow anyways man, give me time, I have too many subscriptions lol. About an hour or so, I'll drop in and give you a shout so we're not chatting in a contest lol

Nice offer my friend but you'd end up in jail for sending it. I'm with you all the way on the legality of the weed. I find it totally wrong that anyone can say a natural growing plant is illegal, especially as it causes more good than bad. My friends mum has MS & she can't even get it on prescription in my backward thinking country.
I've just subbed to your grow man & I'll catch up later :) Chatting here is cool though, at least they know we're not enemies :)
P.S. You've just taken the lead :(

Ah I don't mean now mate. I know the silly laws. I meant IF it was legal, we could do such things.

The whole world is backwards on Cannabis man lol. If there's a law or regulation about it, it's backwards.
I'll catch up on your grow later as well. I still have some subscriptions I won't get to lol.

Well no.. we're not enemies. But I know Ricorico is going to come smack us eventually lol

Taking the lead means nothing. Someone is just going to vote for you next. This is why I think they're all trying to drive you and I crazy lol.

It would be a wonderful world if we could post each other buds :)
I feel your pain with your subs mate, I'm around the 70 mark & it's crazy busy tonight :/
I've not yet had the pleasure of chatting with Ricorico so I hope I don't get a slap 1st lol
Haha, I think you could be right. This community is full of sadists that like to see us squirm

Those are the days I'm looking forward to mate. It'd be amazing to sample bud from around the world, without ever leaving your computer chair.

I finally got caught up on mine. Ricorico is a cool guy, just like everyone one else around here. 420 Magazine is seriously the best forum experience I have had in almost 20 years online.

I honestly think people are smoking a bowl, and coming in here and saying "Hmmm ok this guy is in the lead by 1 vote. I'll vote for the other dude and really mess with their heads"

Well maybe not everyone.. but I bet at least 1 person did that, and they're probably still laughing about it lol

AHH... Skunny & Antics.... don't you guys know all the rest of us got together and agreed to vote for one... then the other!! LMAO...
:) It's a 420 plot to drive you both nuts! :peace:

Antics, that would be mine & every smokers utopia :)

I agree mate 420 is boss, I've tried other sites but nothing matches this place for friendly people with no agendas

BEATEO has just confirmed they are here to wreck our heads with the voting. It's a dastardly ploy :rofl:

tight race going on in here . good thing u guys cant have a campaign manager helping get u votes .. i would be busing people in lol. vote for @!%&^'s

come ride the :420: short bus ,free coffee and nugs

Haha, I've given him a volcano already & the best I can do bud wise is this little tiddler
IMG_0018135.JPG

i cant seem to get the volcano to hit through my screen ..

Back
Top Bottom