• 420 Motoco

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Conradino

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Antics

Votes: 41 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never grown Power Flower but my 1st ever grow was Power Plant which is basically the same strain. It was a nice smoke so I'm a little jealous :)
Never heard of Mitch Hedburg, I guess he never made it over the pond to the UK. It's a great line though :rofl:

This guy has jokes lol. It's only 2 votes difference, that's nothing. The last few days me and skunny have been tied up and down all day every day. There's no clear winner yet... I'm still clenched here lol

I wont ask whats clenched there buddy, just try to keep the page refresh clicking to once every couple minutes at least...

Actually Motoco is catching up pretty fast too i just noticed. I know its been kneck and kneck, ive been checking in every day.

Budnoob, I wish more people knew how true that statement really is!!!! The person that help save your arse works everyday on this site and in his own state to heal people with cannabis oil. We are just trying to find a small way to pay him back. But at least he knows that we love him and he is our MOTM every day in our eyes. And you are right about those of us he has helped are the true winners no matter what. Peace and love :)

I already know who the winner is. It's me, because someone on here helped save my arse :)

Antics, I just now read this post from earlier in the thread. You are truly a selfless person. Motoco has help so many of us. And a lot of the ones he has helped are not on here routinely enough to even know about this contest. Those folks are busy battling cancer either for themself or their loved ones. Props to you for this post!!

Wow.. Honored again. Very cool! Thanks everyone!

I wanted to vote for Motoco last month, but I just felt compelled to vote for BID to help honor his work, and help give him a big thanks from all of us at 420 Magazine.

As much as I'd love to vote for myself and win, Motoco, you deserve it brother. I've learned so much from you, you've helped me countless numbers of times on the forum, as well as my questions in PM. You spend so much time helping people with their various ailments, educating them, and giving everyone you talk to HOPE for the future, when the medical system has failed them.

On behalf of everyone you have helped, you get my vote this month.

This doesn't diminish the efforts of Skunny or Conradino in any way. You guys are awesome. Keep up the great work around here! Because of the efforts of both of you, there are countless people out there learning more, and growing successfully, and enjoying the peace and relaxation that comes with growing your own quality medication. Thank you both for helping contribute to world-wide education, and legalization of Cannabis.

In any event, I wish the 3 of you the best of luck this month, and lets continue to help share and educate as many people as we can in our lives.

:Namaste:

I really haven't won much of anything in my life, and I always try to stay under the radar so the spotlight is never on me at holidays and such, I'm horrible at giving speeches lol. This is definitely not the outcome I expected being nominated among these other great members.
I was stoked just to be nominated. It's just one of those things that I wake up in the morning, start coffee, turn on the PC, you know, the daily routine, and then a few days after the nominees were announced, I come visit the MOTM contest to see who was nominated, and I see my name up there. It's just one of those things that puts a smile on your face and makes the rest of my day so much better. And the same for my POTM entry. I never expected to win, It was just nice seeing my name, and my plant sitting up there with the rest of you amazing, and talented growers.

It's really a nice feeling seeing that so many of you appreciate me being here and helping out.

I can't even describe how excited and happy I feel right now. Thanks everyone! :circle-of-love:

I really haven't won much of anything in my life, and I always try to stay under the radar so the spotlight is never on me at holidays and such, I'm horrible at giving speeches lol. This is definitely not the outcome I expected being nominated among these other great members.
I was stoked just to be nominated. It's just one of those things that I wake up in the morning, start coffee, turn on the PC, you know, the daily routine, and then a few days after the nominees were announced, I come visit the MOTM contest to see who was nominated, and I see my name up there. It's just one of those things that puts a smile on your face and makes the rest of my day so much better. And the same for my POTM entry. I never expected to win, It was just nice seeing my name, and my plant sitting up there with the rest of you amazing, and talented growers.

It's really a nice feeling seeing that so many of you appreciate me being here and helping out.

I can't even describe how excited and happy I feel right now. Thanks everyone! :circle-of-love:

That's how it's supposed to be Antics. Congrats man! :bravo:

I get excited around contest time. I go look to see the nominees, vote and usually don't go back very often until close to the end to see the pending results.

Back
Top Bottom