• 420 Motoco

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Conradino

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Antics

Votes: 41 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow.. Honored again. Very cool! Thanks everyone!

I wanted to vote for Motoco last month, but I just felt compelled to vote for BID to help honor his work, and help give him a big thanks from all of us at 420 Magazine.

As much as I'd love to vote for myself and win, Motoco, you deserve it brother. I've learned so much from you, you've helped me countless numbers of times on the forum, as well as my questions in PM. You spend so much time helping people with their various ailments, educating them, and giving everyone you talk to HOPE for the future, when the medical system has failed them.

On behalf of everyone you have helped, you get my vote this month.

This doesn't diminish the efforts of Skunny or Conradino in any way. You guys are awesome. Keep up the great work around here! Because of the efforts of both of you, there are countless people out there learning more, and growing successfully, and enjoying the peace and relaxation that comes with growing your own quality medication. Thank you both for helping contribute to world-wide education, and legalization of Cannabis.

In any event, I wish the 3 of you the best of luck this month, and lets continue to help share and educate as many people as we can in our lives.

:Namaste:

Fine words Antics & I share your Wow sentiment :) I feel honoured to just be on the list & whoever wins, it will be greatly deserved.
We are all winners in my eyes, the real prize is the satisfaction that helping others brings.:)
Best of luck & best of buds to all involved :peace::love:

Good luck to everyone nominated!!
Hopefully one day I will see my name up there...:welldone:

a lot of great nominees here but I have to vote for the person that is helping me cure my husband of terminal cancer. Motoco

Whos nervous??? Hell im anxious and im not even in the damn thing ... hah

I'm not constantly refreshing the results page......Honest :;):

Haha, there was a big dollop of sarcasm in my last post. I'm a nervous wreck with a squeaky bum if the truth be told :)

Oh you too? Phew. At least I'm not the only crazy person here.

It's like I get a vote, then you get a vote. You get a vote, then I get a vote.

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear the people voting are doing that on purpose to mess with both of us and drive us insane..

EDIT: And to make it worse, we have over a week left lol. I have a feeling we'll be running out of Cannabis soon brother.

Back
Top Bottom