Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Conradino

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Antics

Votes: 41 56.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Antics! :bravo:

Thank you for all that you are doing to help our family/members and keep our mission moving full steam ahead.

We are truly grateful for you.
:Namaste:

Not that it would have changed the outcome... but

snipped --

"The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month."

:hmmmm:

snipped --

"The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month."

good point

snipped --

Hi Buckshot,

Thank you for bringing that up,

I have recently taken over the contests and I made a mistake setting the time-out on the poll.

I am so sorry and I promise to do better next time.

:Namaste:

Happened to me too when I took it over from 420 Girl. With so many time zones, it's impossible to get it right for everyone. You being in Europe most likely has something to do with it, as we here in the states are 8 hours behind you on the West coast and 5 hours behind on the East. You'll find a happy medium over the next couple of contests. Thank you for taking this task off of my plate, it has helped me focus on many other important things. :adore:

Oh its not a big deal at all you guys.. you all do so much for this site already..

i noticed the same time cut off of the POTM contest too..

I couldn't even imagine the amount of timing you have to do just to get a post out at the right time for so many time zones like 420 mentioned!

Haha, I've given him a volcano already & the best I can do bud wise is this little tiddler
IMG_0018135.JPG

I swear I grew that exact bud... :lot-o-toke:
Lol congrats Ants! you deserve it :) Not that any of you other nominees don't! :love:

WooHoo! WTG Antics! Came by to give you a Vote, but looks like you didnt need it!

Technically, I was here on time! But you are gonna have to Manually count MY Vote!

Congrats goes out to Antics, and everyone nominated. Great job guys and gals.

First I have to thank 420 Magazine. Without them well.. I'd still have dead plants every grow. I wouldn't be where I am today, and I wouldn't know what I know about Cannabis.

I also have to thank our sponsors. Without your continued support, 420 Magazine couldn't spread awareness and teach people the importance of Cannabis in the world today.
Because of you, our sponsors, you have helped 420 Magazine make a positive difference in so many lives. That in itself is priceless. You folks are making a difference in the world, by giving people a place to learn, and share knowledge about Cannabis, and because of this, their lives are better. There is no greater gift you can give, than to help heal pain and suffering.

HBI International provided the following prizes:

Rolling Tray:
2014-10-24_11-39-40_390.jpg

King Size Rolling Papers and Rolling Tips:
2014-10-24_11-40-06_546.jpg

110mm Roller, Raw Lighter, and Raw Scoop Card:
2014-10-24_11-43-38_73.jpg

Smoke Cones provided the following prizes:

3 J-tubes, 3 Medicine Bottles, 3 King Size Smoke Cones, and a Keychain:
2014-10-24_11-41-49_31.jpg

Space Case provided the following prize:

Space Case Medium Magnetic Grinder:
2014-10-24_11-42-26_731.jpg

I got a bunch of cool stickers from Raw, Smoke Cones and Natural Cones, 420 Packaging, And EZ Vapes. I also received a free sample of Hulled Organic Hemp Seed from Foods Alive

And last but not definitely, definitely not least, the coveted 420 Magazine Nug Jar:
2014-10-24_11-40-35_83.jpg

I was also looking forward to the pipe from Brothers With Glass, but I'm guessing that's going to come in a later shipment, so I'll update when it arrives!

You are going to LOVE that Magical Butter Machine Antics!

And yes, everyone involved in this contest...they are Awesome!

:cheer:

Oh bro, you're not kidding. I have tons of ideas going through my mind on different recipes for the MB2. Cannabis, and non-Cannabis. One of my favorites is a nice steak on the grill, and we finish them up with a little butter and a spring of fresh rosemary. I'll be making some rosemary butter just for that purpose. Which means no more burned rosemary flavor in my steak :thumb:

But I'm seriously excited about everything I've received. I can't wait to try everything :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom