• Cannafan

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • Cronichemphog

Votes: 40 44.0%
  • ColoradoHigh

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, as we draw near to a winner I'd like to share the thought process (as hard as thought is on my meager mind) in how I came to my decision on whom to vote for here; and man, it was actually a really tough one as all four surely deserve to win here...almost unfair to even force anyone to pick one over the other.

I went with Cannafan this month for a number of reasons. Since joining she has tirelessly tried to do what is seemingly desired by the moderators to be considered...even BEFORE it became an in-house nomination proccess, probably why she's been nominated three straight months. She shares all she has learned and when unable to help new members or members w/questions from her own experience goes out of her way to actually link their dilema in a post on her threads soliciting all who have helped her to in turn help them.

Some of her threads are DIY endeavors that ,although obviously must be time consuming for her to maintain, are only for the betterment and cost savings of others; and when I state "time consuming" I wasn't even considering the time and effort to make those DIY projects like the air pots, let alone the time to post/manage/respond on those threads. She is always polite, cheerful and quite positive in all writings and (to me anyways) exemplifies what is wanted in most communities, a very uplifting and proactive member.

I don't recall her ever soliciting anyones vote other than to jokingly refer to a "taste" for popcorn, lol, when someone else brought up one of the prizes. There's a reason why somebody would be nominated month after month and I'd venture to guess in her case that its simply in her nature to do the things she does for this forum. I mean, c'mon, 3 months in a row nominated based on daily actions over the course of each month isn't somebody chasing "headlines" or self gratification through prizes...its someone who lives through habit what most only strive for through incentive.

Ain't knocking the other worthy candidates in the least with this oratory as even with the endorsement I just wrote, it was a very tough decision as they all really are worthy...darn near just said the heck with it and flipped a coin a couple of times, lol, but that just wouldn't have been right either. Even if I do truly wish they all could win; as they all are winners in my book.

My humble thanks to you Jamthe3, your thoughts are greatly appreciated and taken to heart.
I agree that all of the other candidates are worthy. I personally gave my vote this month to TanR, and gave it to him the previous time he was on the ballots. He was one of the first to greet me, and help me when I first joined. And he continues to check in on me. I truly appreciate that!
Again, good luck everyone!

OMGIts geting so close could we have 2 winners I think we all agree that they both desserve it as much as each other Come on guy,s put us out of our misery an vote vote vote its side by side I thought it had finnished today an Canna Got it then this post come in an its side by side Come on give em both MOTM

So there is no cage match?

2 will enter, but only one will make budder muwahahaha!

I hope for a double KO on this one too!!! CannaChronTheFanHog....Something like that:bong:

Because we are a very small team managing an extremely large website and we simply didn't have enough time to deal with it until now. :Namaste:

why so long, did you need a recount or something?

Because we are a very small team managing an extremely large website and we simply didn't have enough time to deal with it until now. :Namaste:

Fair enough, I was actually only curious about what I asked...didn't mean to hit a soar spot and by all means if there's anything I can do to help, just let me know

No sore spot here, just answering your question blunt & honestly. ;)

Fair enough, I was actually only curious about what I asked...didn't mean to hit a soar spot and by all means if there's anything I can do to help, just let me know

Well you just got mine canna, gave you thanks the other day about you work on here and how it's appreciated, didn't relies you were nominated, but it's obvious why. Well done. Didn't you get a magical butter for Chrissy? Peace and congratulations

Back
Top Bottom