• ColoradoHigh

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Heady

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Dresney

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With all due respect, I would like to request that we please keep this positive conversation focused on the members of the month nominees, instead of getting involved in a negative discussion about being rude and withdrawals. Maybe a good topic for either General 420 Talk or Medical Lounge. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Hmm... I might of just been rude to someone >.>.... This is what happens when redlan runs out of love smoke. I become an ass hole that rips on people for saying American products are the way to go -.- Does anyone else get pissy fit withdraws ? Or just me hah

Wasn't meaning to be negative boss. ;) I'm just trying to chat with the friends while waiting for the results haha, I will be going by Bambi rules from now on... My apologies.

I think the rules are fair enough...can't wait to vote :420::party::popcorn:

Congrats on last months victory cronic! May your bowls stay loaded! ;)

At first read I could of swore it said may your bowels stay loaded. I was thinking what a terrible thing to wish on someone haha

Hey buddy jaga how are you:) Glad to see you are on again and in good health I hope.

Rofl! You may never relieve your swollen colon!

Thanks for that guys, made me giggle something fierce.

DRUMROLL~~~~!!!!!! :tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

Bum, diddy bum bum....!!!!

Enter the 420 Magazine Drum Circle!!!!

Bum, diddy bum bum....!!!!

Hello guys and gals! Here are the nominees for this month:

Sir Grow Alot - He has been described as "a stand up guy, a great grower and an excellent Cannabinabian Ambassador."

B A R - It has been said that he "is an extremely positive member who does as much as he can for all of the 420 community to help where and when he can. He is dedicated to the cause, and he is a peace keeper who shows great patience. He clearly wants everyone to enjoy themselves on 420 and to be the best they can be with their grows by showing successes as well as things that didn't work out. His Reps are Right shows have been very helpful to growers, whether new or seasoned and give a great opportunity for growers to share methods and thoughts."

Fuzzy Duck - "He gives good advice. His posts are always helpful, informative, positive."

ColoradoHigh - A member of the Spambot Warriors club, it is said that his help with reporting spambots has been invaluable. When not combating the pesky spambots, he is usually found helping other growers.

Heady - Another member of the Spambot warriors club whose help combating them has been invaluable. He has also been seen making helpful posts in other areas of the website as well, providing assistance with topics such as edibles.

Dresney - "She is very polite, funny, and creative. She welcomes new members and encourages them on their Journals. She helps a lot of new growers who write to her with questions for the Reps are Right show. She brings a very positive energy to the site, uses the Off-Topic forum wonderfully, grows organically and takes beautiful photos."

The poll has been posted. Good luck, everyone! :cheer:

Easy choice here for me! Plant of the month was a nail biting 20 Minuit decision tho. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom