Votes: 40 44.0%
  • ColoradoHigh

Votes: 5 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Luck to you too Tanr and Colorado
not to mention Canna
and Thank you everyone for your kindness

For me it would be a tough choice between Canna and Chronic. I voted for one of them last month so this month I voted for the other. I'm sure it's only a matte of time before all 4 of this months noms are MOTM! Congrats to you all!

For me it would be a tough choice between Canna and Chronic. I voted for one of them last month so this month I voted for the other. I'm sure it's only a matte of time before all 4 of this months noms are MOTM! Congrats to you all!

I shouldn't have posted that cause I may sway the minds of other 420 folk,s Canna is a very most excellent
member :circle-of-love:

Congrats to the Noms, very cool.

All great members and great choices. :Namaste:

Just added my vote to the DIY queen :thumb:
:thanks: Heady!

Good Luck to you too Tanr and Colorado
not to mention Canna
and Thank you everyone for your kindness
Thanks Cronic, and hope you have a great day!

Sweetleef is as "sweet" as always. :thumb:

I shouldn't have posted that cause I may sway the minds of other 420 folk,s Canna is a very most excellent
member :circle-of-love:
Yer' a great member too Jaga! :circle-of-love:

:thanks: Heady!

Thanks Cronic, and hope you have a great day!

Sweetleef is as "sweet" as always. :thumb:

Yer' a great member too Jaga! :circle-of-love:

:rofl:My Mrs aint seen my member for a while now:):lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::oops:Oh I got it thanks pal an really all the best :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom