• PinkyGreen

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Dennise

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Relaxed Lester

Votes: 43 48.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately we ran out of the giant cones and some of the other containers from SmokeCones.com, so we'll need to send out followup packages as soon as they arrive. :thanks:

Speaking of cones why don't you folks FILL them? :cheesygrinsmiley: the pics I see the tops are twisted, what is up with that? How are you gonna get that lit properly? Pack those bad boys all the way, stop the cone abuse!! :blunt:

As per usual, its a great lineup of excellent members who all deserve the title. Good luck to all!

u must help a lot of members, im new here and i just found this contest, :bravo: relaxedlester and thankyou for helping me yesterday my 1st 420 friend

Vote on all three MOTM,NOTM,POTM Every month... and I hope to see you on the list to vote for. Keep it growing green...
420 Contests

Thanks so much for the nomination! I am so flattered just to be in the list with the other 3 nominees. Pinky Green is just the nicest person and master grower to boot. Beautiful garden and updates that make us all drool! Dennise is incredibly friendly and goes out of her way to help everyone get the most from their gardens getting assistance to people when they need it most. And then there is Relaxed Lester and his incredible outdoor grows (MJ and veggies too) and beautiful pics with great updates and descriptions. His grows are an inspiration!

Any of these 3 would be a great MOM and I would be honored to hold their trimming scissors.
Bob ;)

high Friends,
i didn't know at all about these so nice nominations, i choose Doc already.
the problem is that when i came to the thread to vote for him i seen the others!!!
so hard to make the choice then i kept the first decision because it was made without to know who were the other 3 nominated.
it is so fun to see Pinky, Dennise and Relaxed Lester on the same competition. i love this Forum.

Congrats Relaxed.....:circle-of-love:

Congrats Relaxed Lester! :goodjob:

We are truly grateful for all of the positive energy and support, you bring to our community. :thanks:
:Namaste:

I want to thank 420 and 420 Girl, as well as the moderators Cannafan and Ricorico, who work tirelessly day in and day out to help make sure this is a warm and cozy community to learn, share, express ourselves, and make genuine connections with people who we can really call friends. :thanks:

I also want to thank all of the incredible members that make up this community. Even though we have never met in real life before, in a part of my heart, my experience on 420 Magazine has been a kind of high-light of my life :circle-of-love:. It's an honor interacting with so many different incredible people from all over the world, sharing our experiences, learning together through the tough times, and then enjoying the fruits and glory of our labor together when things are ripe. :Namaste:

Lastly, I would like to thank the sponsors who contribute such prize packages month after month, and the amazing community of members who help make this place the "Creme de la Creme" that it is!:cheer:

Thank you so much everyone for acknowledging me in this way! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom