• Sweetsue

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • SoilGirl

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Mr Teddy

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm honored to find my name on this list. It took me completely by surprise. I'm so new here that many of the nominated are still unknown to me. I'll take the time to get to know you all before casting my vote.

Wow you are new congrats. Ive been here a full year and been on this list this time only. It just makes me sad to know ive helped hundreds of people save their plants and thousands of dollars and only managed 8 votes so far

Wow you are new congrats. Ive been here a full year and been on this list this time only. It just makes me sad to know ive helped hundreds of people save their plants and thousands of dollars and only managed 8 votes so far

Keep in mind Joe most get there info and are gone. Think of the amount of herb that became possible just cause of your knowledge no hands required. Sounds super cliche' but that's the thing that makes my ass feel the best is watching it across the country or globe succeed cause of what my knowledge contributed

Prizes pointless all could be purchased if needed

The badge well thats cred I agree

True words though Joe I've seen you drop knowledge and that makes you have more respect coming from me then you winning.
Keep on doing the good deeds you do here Joe you may have only been here a year but your knowledge and passion far pass any contest brother.

You probably haven't seen me post or like much of what you've helped with but I've seen it.

Keep in mind Joe most get there info and are gone. Think of the amount of herb that became possible just cause of your knowledge no hands required. Sounds super cliche' but that's the thing that makes my ass feel the best is watching it across the country or globe succeed cause of what my knowledge contributed

True words though Joe I've seen you drop knowledge and that makes you have more respect coming from me then you winning.
Keep on doing the good deeds you do here Joe you may have only been here a year but your knowledge and passion far pass any contest brother.

You probably haven't seen me post or like much of what you've helped with but I've seen it.

True words right there :clap:

SmokerJoe, I have seen some of your posts also and you are deserving of the title as many others are as well. I 100% agree with the above post.

I was surprised to see my name up there and am honored just to have been nominated. Hang in there. There is always the months ahead. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:peace:
fsc

wooohooo go mr teddy :theband:

Congrats on your win C536. Well deserved!!!

Congratulations on a well deserved award C526.

:Namaste:

Well done c, your altruism is shining through.
I do hope all is well where you are.
Sending positive vibes :Namaste:

Congratulations on your well deserved MOTM win! Thank you for all your help in our 'community' at 420 Magazine!

All those nominated; What a great group of nominee's :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom