• Dutty Panty

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Green Dreamz

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • UltraDan

Votes: 9 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How cool my nomination made it in that's two months in a row. Funny how I was torn between two members to nominate and both are up here. Awesome.
Thanks to whoever nominated me but I see 5 more deserving candidates.

I am overwhelmed to find my name on this list again among such a stellar group of 420 members. Good luck to all the nominees. I'm going to have a tough choice myself. What a marvelous community we have on this site. :green_heart:

wow yuyo is slacking on his forum visits i barely recognize any of the names
but i will say if you do not know rico rico you are missing out on one of the all time members
anyway good luck to all

Congrats to all the nominees. This is going to be a hard choice. I will have to do some research before voting. :)

Always did enjoy a day at the races & voting for MOTM, NOTM or POTM is a bit like that !

Ascot springs to mind with the ol horse race stuff bit of a English thing really but ye you get the drift of the idea...

How ever i am very keen on the 420 t-shirt & was wondering if they where up for sale ?

As i may wish to gift a couple to real life friends who endeavour in the fine art of growing MJ for medical reasons...

:420: fashion range made from hemp products nudge, nudge, wink, wink ya heard it here first :green_heart:

Wow! look at all the choices!!! Cool!!!!

So I am looking at you all and started thinking, if only I could vote for two or more? who would it be?

Then I started to crack up cause I started thinking...

Jinn Fuzzy... like a drink

then

Ultra Sweetsue .... taking it up a notch

then it went south :cheesygrinsmiley:

with

Panty Dreamz :cheesygrinsmiley:

Edit-- Good luck Folks

Jinn and green Dreamz no offense both seem great guys.

I see fuzzy, sue and dan in more than just journals. They help in faq's random threads and introductions. Just saying

I've got nothing to hide I nominated fuzzy guy truly helps tons as well as every person nominated. But dan,fuzzy and sue stand out. Sorry be pissed just saying.

It's all good brother. Thank you for the kind words. I was surprised to see my name up there anyway, as I have only been here a few months, so it just means that I'll keep on doing what I'm doing. There's always future contests. And I don't know about everyone else, but the contests are not why I'm here. :Namaste:

Cheers for the nomination Dutty & very kind of you to do such, nice to be noticed once in awhile :love:

Mmm ye it is only a competition at the end of the day & been here for 3 years it is not the first time i've been mentioned tho or the last :thumb:

I'm sure i'll be here for many more years to come & more likely in the FAQ section of the forums...

Tough choice here man. Every nominee here is deserving of a nobel prize in the world of Cannabis, and we have to choose just one of them for the distinguished honor of being 420 Magazine's MOTM.

I still think I need to be able to vote more than once for these contests.

Anyways, good luck to everyone, you're all the reason 420 Magazine is the best Cannabis website available.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom