• Cajuncelt

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Massmedman

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Uptheholler2

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am once again very honored to be nominated with such a stellar group of people here on 420 MAGAZINE ®

Congrats to all the nominees!!
:420:

My vote go's to you Ultra ya been very close to winning a few times now, good luck this month :thumb:

I need to get my butt into more grow journals that is where get it all from... i'm afraid i live in FAQs most of the time & most people i help more likely don't even know these comps exist, ho hum.

But i don't mind, but it is what we do to help others is what counts :Namaste:

My vote go's to you Ultra ya been very close to winning a few times now, good luck this month :thumb:

I need to get my butt into more grow journals that is where get it all from... i'm afraid i live in FAQs most of the time & most people i help more likely don't even know these comps exist, ho hum.

But i don't mind, but it is what we do to help others is what counts :Namaste:

Wow Fuzzy! Thanks brother! I see you in the FAQ all the time, and you are incredibly helpful to new and veteran growers alike. Just like so many of the monthly nominees, you deserve this title brother!! :circle-of-love:

Whoa,, pick me coach! (Pulls my white socks up knee-high, yanks my shorts higher, pushes in my glasses)

I'm ready!!

Seriously, thank you. I'd be honored, it would really mean a lot. Being nominated means a lot.

Best of luck to all!!!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom