Votes: 27 26.2%
  • Conradino23

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 6 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This looks all too familiar to me. :laughtwo:

64 votes casted and it looks like we have a horse race. They are rounding the 2nd curve, but who has the staying power to finish strong. Only time will tell.
On the bright side I still have a few more days to narrow it down. It is too bad there isn't anyway to have a 6 way tie:love:

Thanks for inspiring me to find the video!!!

:rofl:

Best of luck to all nominees. With that said I went with Mr Am4zin. :thanks:

So what happens in the event of a tie? Do the winners duel to the death or only till first blood? :) :peace:

They'll probably just extend the voting time with only the top contenders. Don't hold me accountable to that though.

To the staff here at 420 Magazine:

Would it be possible to have the member names in the candidate list/poll at the top of the page be "clickable" so we could just click their name to see their profile and look through their posts to see the involvement in the community etc.?

It would make it so much easier than trying to locate the post that lists them with the descriptions of why they have been chosen.

A convenience for the voters.

:thanks:

A tie has happened before, and I believe both candidates got the prizes. I'll check on that.... :)

Yes, November 2013 between Light Addict and Buckshot is one of them. :)

Really? Well that's just nice! We looooove :420:

To the staff here at 420 Magazine:

Would it be possible to have the member names in the candidate list/poll at the top of the page be "clickable" so we could just click their name to see their profile and look through their posts to see the involvement in the community etc.?

It would make it so much easier than trying to locate the post that lists them with the descriptions of why they have been chosen.

A convenience for the voters.

:thanks:

I was just going to meekly sit in the corner and watch this contest without comment, until I read this, and it makes sense for me to say something at this point, if only to make it easier for those trying to research the contestants before giving their vote.

I just want to say what an honor it is to be able to be on a list such as this one... standing alongside such outstanding and consistent contributors! Thank you for including me in this very special group this month, and although I am unworthy of any sort of award for what I have been doing here, I will continue to try to be worthy of the honor you have given me. I have a deep desire to help those who need this medicine and I am simply paying forward what was once given to me, by concentrating on those members having problems in their grows. I have found that I enjoy writing about growing pot, am pretty good at diagnosing plant problems, and have found that I enjoy explaining the things I have learned. It is simply what I do. It deserves no award... but thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you guys.
Happy Thanksgiving America, Happy Thursday everyone else!
Emmie

Back
Top Bottom