Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems smoke2js cheated on the January 2013 notm contest and got away with it
Because the picture was posted on that website 12/29/2011
And he said he took the pic in 2012 earlier in the thread

guys i am done defending myself. Was too medicated to think straight about dates and shit.This is beginning to be ,shoot the messenger again please, He's still moving.
My friends warned me of this happening, put a water mark on it, or you'll have to deal with b.s. and head aches that are not yours. Should have listened .

every pic you upload on this site is on the net,

many times ive searched for strains using g@@ogle and looked at their images page, many of my plants are in their, if i search for ak47 x uk cherry cheese or ak47 cross uk cherry cheese then you will see my plants in round brown pots, all my pics are on the net, if i search for monster cropped plants then again all the round round pots are my plants, you can find the same pics in my images on this site and in my journal.

so everything you post online gets distributed and can be found on g@@ogle images,

give it a try, im sure BID's purps are on their all ready, give it a try, seach for the strain using g@@gle and then click on their images site, then scroll down and im 100% sure you will find your plants or at least some of them, everytime i search for pics mine are all over g@@gle images, so nothing is secure and nothing is just on this site, what you post here gets posted all over the net for anyone to find,

give it a try, search for monster cropped plants and you will see my plants their,

The pic was on a website that they claimed was there's not smoke2js
I don't see how he said he took the pic after it had already been posted on that website
I believe the picture is not his and was taken to use for the contest in January
We are just supposed to take his word that the pic is his when the website proves otherwise
Doesn't seem right to me

Smoke2Js Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

January 9th 2013. Bottom of page 6 of smoke2js gallery

tds_girlscoutcookies.png

:straightface:

Link to strain review with this photo from september 2011: Strain Review: Girl Scout Cookies | WeedMeds.Org

Video from July 2011

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MId6-CGZ4wM[/video]

https://www.weedmeds.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/tds_girlscoutcookies.png

tds_girlscoutcookies.png

This does not look good, Smoke2J's... :straightface:

Im going to reserve Judgement because #1- I dont 'know' Smoke2J's and only have limited positve encounters, and #2- Im pretty sure ladyprp is coke420.

But the evidence looks to be against you Smoke2J's, but I hope a timely defense is produced in some fasion before this goes any further.
:straightface:

Last month I entered a nug I got from around xmas time. I entered it in the contest to see what people think and never expected to get any votes. Most importantly I mentioned first and foremost it was a nug I got from my dispensary as not to claim I grew it I never grown anything half as nice as that. I might enter a contest again but if I won I would donate my prizes like Dutch Dragon did it would please me to do so! I am not sour at the folks that may or may not have cheated or deceived but I might take what they say with a grain of salt from now on or at least think twice bout it.... Not to insult anyone or anything I would prefer to get along with everyone so I am sorry if I offended....

How am I coke420? I'm a girl and I don't have a grow room for one thing. People are hating on me just because I called out a fake picture. That's an insult to call me coke420 because that guy is a faker. I just wish the admins can figure all this out its pretty low to be faking such great contests

I realy don't think "anyone is hating on u" I think ppl maybe think your coke420 because...... He was called out as being a cheat...... The u a new member comes to the nug I month contest.... Homes in on the person who called out the cheat and digs up dirt on smoke2jays.

It just seems a little bit sust. But uv said ur not coke and I'm not one to argue here so good day to u :)
No one be "hating on u"

I'm not hating on you.
The information and link is excellent work. I made a quick statement because of the timelines of the interaction and your relative low post count. I never dismissed what you said, in fact, I somewhat backed you and Ricos 'proof' up.
I just found a coinsidence between how Fired up you got out of nowhere and the relativley low post count.
:sorry:

I want to add that Im not a Coke420 hater. I want to hear him first. I dont hate anyone here. Even the ones I disagree with.

Idealy we would get a contrite apoligy and explanation from the Cheaters and each could decide how to view them including :420:

Im a relative newbie but I find it a bit "Sus" that someone of "our" standing can get so worked up over this. Hey, cheats are cheats and generally have achieved fuck all in their lives (hence the NEED to cheat). If it doesn't effect you personally.......DROP IT! Only saying

:hmmmm:

Well you may not be coke420, however you do share an ip address. :thumb:

We are extremely busy with other dramas at the moment and will get to this one as soon as we can. Meanwhile, can everyone please go back to talking about the nugs that are legit and being voted on? :thanks:
:Namaste:

How am I coke420? I'm a girl and I don't have a grow room for one thing. People are hating on me just because I called out a fake picture. That's an insult to call me coke420 because that guy is a faker. I just wish the admins can figure all this out its pretty low to be faking such great contests

Back
Top Bottom