• Cola Monster - Silver Fox

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • DSXJ - Lemon Juice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie8Brown - Lemon Haze

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This month I would like to enter some homegrown organic super soil buds, TH Seeds Underdawg OG Kush #2.
Grown from seed flowered nearly 60~ days, these buds have a killer resin coating putting off a pepperminty kush spice aroma that has it placed at the top of my current med jar list. A great indica with nice pain reducing properties, but not debilitating stoney.
underdawg21.JPG

underdawg2.JPG

:joint: CA215

That's some dense Granddaddy Purp you have there organicpot. I bet it smells like purpley goodness. As soon as the internet incorporates smell-o-vision, this is the first site I'm going to! XD

Here is my homegrown lemon kush! It flowered for ~12 weeks before I cut it down. After three days in the jar it has a strong lemon scent with very sweet undertones. I haven't smoked any yet! letting it cure more. I love the dark orange red hairs it has, beautiful :D enjoy!

IMAG07485.jpg

IMAG07515.jpg

I'm in with a couple shots of my sativa dominant strain called Silver Fox after six months of curing. Enjoy and good luck all!:goodluck:

Silver_Fox_Trio.jpg

Silver_Fox_Cola.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

This is from my previous auto flower grow.

Lemon Juice express, its half of a bud truly, since I smoked the other half before shot lol.

CritJH_016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom