• AfricanGrower - Orange Bud

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • BigIrishDoode - Durple Pream

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting how you went from "That's an insult to call me coke420 because that guy is a faker" to "he is my boyfriend".

It's obvious who you are now and the drama needs to please stop, until we have time to get to this and sort it out.

You've made your points repeatedly, therefore no more discussion is needed from anyone.

We have everything we need to move forward with our investigation. :thumb:

So how about those nugs everyone, pretty tasty looking huh? :Namaste:

We share an IP address because he is my boyfriend.

I always love stopping in here :high-five:

I know there's always something beautiful to look at, and it always smells soooo good.:goodjob:

Good luck to all.:cheer:

This is ONE of the reasons I joined this site.....great pics of great plants/nugs. All grown by GREAT, helpful and knowledgeable, like minded growers. It's humbling guys n girls. Wish I could give + reps to ALL of you :Namaste: :peace:

I want to thanks BID for the compliments. But we all know it's really just we have one of the best subjects to take pictures of, marijuana.
Hey 2J's. You know I've had people use my photos before also. That's sad but what to do. It is public domain once posted. But think about it, if a person has to use other peoples pictures, that's really a compliment, not just theft. Sad they do that tho. I had some pictures I posted on Overgrow aways back, and acouple 3 years later I found acouple of them here on 420. First I was alittle pissed, then I realized that poor grower was living in a bubble. Guess he just couldn't grow pot himself. Oh well. I wood be rteally pised if he used it in a contest tho. I'd have to raise hell then. GL everyone and Keepem Green

the very last of the durple is in my water pipe as we speak...sad & happy ...glad i have more beans, sitting here watching hellboy trimming precious , :peace::love::Namaste:

DOODE!!! you smoked all that durple already :cheesygrinsmiley: DANG! that must be tasty...

Wow....That is all I am saying about the Drama this month....Anyway I really wish you guys could have tried the Durple Pream. It has to be one of the best tasting plants BID has grown.

Eeeshhhh
Can not believe what went on here on the last pages
Very disappointed in coke :(
Just goes to show u never realy can tell with ppl on here.
Obviously most are great ppl but..... I thought coke was a

Emphases on "thought"

I voted for coke, how do I re vote. I even congratulated him :(

Wow....That is all I am saying about the Drama this month....Anyway I really wish you guys could have tried the Durple Pream. It has to be one of the best tasting plants BID has grown.

So now WE'RE all jealous :) lol

Oh boy!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom