• Scop - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Leftwich - Fire Grape

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Cajuncelt - AK-47

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you can use a usb scope can cost as cheap as 30 bucks off amazon or maybe even fleabay

errr, next month can you all enter some scragly looking buds then ill enter, lol

only joking peeps, you all produce some great quality meds, you all deserve to win, id be chuffed to bits to grow consistent bud like those entered here,

well done everyone,

@Relaxed Lester, hi buddy, how did you manage the light training you did, was you giving the plant dark time when it was light, is that what you mean, so you was forcing it to flower when the sun was still in a veg cycle, ive read a few times that flowering in the middle of summer produces much bigger buds, its not something i can try where i am but would love to find out if its true, its something ive read in a few places now,

good luck everyone
peace

@Relaxed Lester, hi buddy, how did you manage the light training you did, was you giving the plant dark time when it was light, is that what you mean, so you was forcing it to flower when the sun was still in a veg cycle, ive read a few times that flowering in the middle of summer produces much bigger buds, its not something i can try where i am but would love to find out if its true, its something ive read in a few places now,

Howdy donpaul.p, a hot thing for greenhouse growers outdoors is to use what's called a "blackout tarp", in order to bump seasonal harvests up to 3 or potentially 4 times. It is a great technique because the angle of the sun during the vegetative cycle for our naturally flowering ladies is especially condusive towards trichome production. There is a high level of UV in the middle of the summer, it really helped me get nice and dense buds months and months before my naturally flowering ladies even started flowering. I personally did not use the blackout tarp, as that would be for entire crops/green houses. I just selectively force flowered the plant that I wanted by putting into a blackout chamber daily as to give it the schedule of light I needed.

Hope this helps and thank you for your consideration :Namaste:

@AfricanGrower :what do you use to make those close up shots? Beautiful photos bro!

Thanks for the kind words Big :Namaste: There is going to be some pretty stiff competition this time around, good luck to you all:bong:

For the close up, I use my newly bought 60x pocket microscope, but this one comes with a phone attachment that I can just snap on the back of my phone. It really removes the need for a tripod, or a steady hand :laughtwo: I tried to upload a picture of it, but the something seems to be wrong with the directory permissions? Anyway, it also features 3 LED diodes, 2 for a white fluorescent light, and 1 for a purple UV light, both very cool and useful, and only costs 6 bucks on the flea.

For the regular nug shot, I am using my cell phone camera (Galaxy S4) on the 'HDR' setting. I then rendered both pictures with HDR settings, contrast/hue, lens flare, signature, etc. in PS CS5.

:ciao: . . . . . :420:

O,O O,O . . :thedoubletake: . . :thedoubletake: . . . . :rollit:, , , , , , :popcorn:

Thanks for the kind words Big :Namaste: There is going to be some pretty stiff competition this time around, good luck to you all:bong:

For the close up, I use my newly bought 60x pocket microscope, but this one comes with a phone attachment that I can just snap on the back of my phone. It really removes the need for a tripod, or a steady hand :laughtwo: I tried to upload a picture of it, but the something seems to be wrong with the directory permissions? Anyway, it also features 3 LED diodes, 2 for a white fluorescent light, and 1 for a purple UV light, both very cool and useful, and only costs 6 bucks on the flea.

For the regular nug shot, I am using my cell phone camera (Galaxy S4) on the 'HDR' setting. I then rendered both pictures with HDR settings, contrast/hue, lens flare, signature, etc. in PS CS5.

try a different browser to upload photos

Wow. Really beautifil nugs again. Awesome.
I'm just gonna chill this month. Good luck!
IMG_20131211_204530_039.jpg

try a different browser to upload photos

I'm pretty sure the problem was server-wide as many other growers experienced the same problem of not being able to upload. Everything should be cleared as of today though, do here you go, and a close-up of my current grow;)

20131210_183539.jpg
20131211_103349_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom