• Mr Messy - Grape God

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • GreatLife4All - Silver Kush

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Blue Dream

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok this is the last 2 grams of my best grown plant to date,a month curing and its aroma is absolutly stunning i open the little bottle and the smell of berries and baking fruit pies fills the whole house im sad to say it wint last the weekend most likely, its the blue dream i hit my ighest brix reading ever on a whopping 25 it makes you feel superhuman its the effect of every good human emotion all rolled into a puff of smoke that lasts a solid 3 hours even after a month of medicating, i just want more and so does everyone who has had any, thank the cannabis gods i have more clones and a good sized girl under the led, so the wait for more wont be too long
heres my pride and joy blue ream
Bdnotm3.jpg
Bdnotm2.jpg

Very very nice :)
this is my submission for notm.

The strain is bubba og and it has been in my garden for the better part of two years. It is a powerful medicine and i am not sick of it yet so it is definitely some really good smoke. It has that kush funk aroma and it was washed as well so it is some of the smoothest smoke it has ever had. Yields are amazing as well. Knocking on the door of 2# per 1kw in 5 gallon smarties with super soil.this was my best run of it yet and i hope to improve it in the future but for now this is what i got.

dscn57821.jpg
dscn57822.jpg

thanks to everyone on this great site for helping me get to where i am. I am truly grateful to all of you.

My vote goes to wildrosebud's purple god bid. Very tasty looking nug. I have a similar one bout half way through flower mine is oh god bud(og x god bud).

good luck everyone,

none of you make this easy, with entries like that its so damn hard to pick just 1 winner, we could do with a new voting system where we can vote for 3 entries and so many points get shared between the 3, like 3 points for the one we pick 1st place, 2 points for the 2nd place we pick and 1 point for the 3rd we vote for, picking just 1 as a winner is really hard, plus a points based system would give everyone a fairer chance of winning,

nice entries everyone, BID's looks very nice, but theirs just to many nice looking buds, so hard to pick who to vote for, im going to have to go through each pic carefully and try and work out which one gets my vote,

is it just me or does this nug look like a duck? wow! im really baked lmao... :tokin:

did not "see" that till you observed in a "higher" state :cheesygrinsmiley:

My vote goes to wildrosebud's purple god bid. Very tasty looking nug. I have a similar one bout half way through flower mine is oh god bud(og x god bud).

This Purple God Bud was from BC around Christmas. It was great shiva but far too potent for me. Nose bleeds >< flavor is unmatchable fermented fruit with spices and so creamy (Some nugs are so potent it tastes overwhelming!) It had a snow powdery outer crystal and a amber hard inner. Other God Buds are so yummy I could only imagine how yummy yours is and I would be wrong I bet! I will be growing my first OG sort of strain soon keep a eye out for my Ladybug x OG start in my Mixed grow journal. :) Namaste n happy weed all!

Now back to drooling over these guys nug pics ;)

Nosebleed from smoking the Purple God Bud ?

This Purple God Bud was from BC around Christmas. It was great shiva but far too potent for me. Nose bleeds >< flavor is unmatchable fermented fruit with spices and so creamy (Some nugs are so potent it tastes overwhelming!) It had a snow powdery outer crystal and a amber hard inner. Other God Buds are so yummy I could only imagine how yummy yours is and I would be wrong I bet! I will be growing my first OG sort of strain soon keep a eye out for my Ladybug x OG start in my Mixed grow journal. :) Namaste n happy weed all!

Now back to drooling over these guys nug pics ;)

I also have a ladybug og going right now still in veg but heard great things about it.
Holy hell that is a tough strain to get yer hands on! What seed bank did you get the beans from? The guy that breeds the lady bugs told me the Ladybug OG is a lot like train wreck <3

Back
Top Bottom