• Mr Messy - Grape God

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • GreatLife4All - Silver Kush

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Blue Dream

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK got it. Dry air, thought the God bud got you so medicated you started to bleed.

Sorta.... I hate smoking God bud in winter when the air is so cold and dry here....

OK got it. Dry air, thought the God bud got you so medicated you started to bleed.
One year we had Purple Indica from Cherryville BC , that stuff gave me bloody nose from medicating a lot lol The same batch I think was entered in a cannabis cup not sure how it fared tho.... I will look at the records!

image4367.jpg

It Was an Honor to Stand Head to Head with the Best!
Everyone's nugs and plants are magazine worthy here at 420!!
Keep up the fine cultivating fellow growers!
Grow with Pride ;)

Great Nugs shottafire and Jon705, absolutely beautiful to look at.:thumb:

It Was an Honor to Stand Head to Head with the Best!
Everyone's nugs and plants are magazine worthy here at 420!!
Keep up the fine cultivating fellow growers!
Grow with Pride ;)

Great Nugs shottafire and Jon705, absolutely beautiful to look at.:thumb:

Thanks relaxed lester. Your nugs are awesome as well bro.
me you and jon in the top three Its got to feel good when your on the podium with mr.705

Thanks relaxed lester. Your nugs are awesome as well bro.
me you and jon in the top three Its got to feel good when your on the podium with mr.705
Thanks for the kind words Shotta and Relaxed Lester:Namaste: Mr. 705 eh lol...the only reason im winning this month is because I have a nice camera guys, when I saw how stiff the competition was here I knew I had to up my game in order to compete so I picked up a cam that takes great macro shots, if it wasnt for the cam this could easily be anybodies month, beautiful nugs everyone, thank you for all the votes:)

Thanks for the kind words Shotta and Relaxed Lester:Namaste: Mr. 705 eh lol...the only reason im winning this month is because I have a nice camera guys, when I saw how stiff the competition was here I knew I had to up my game in order to compete so I picked up a cam that takes great macro shots, if it wasnt for the cam this could easily be anybodies month, beautiful nugs everyone, thank you for all the votes:)
I need to buy a new cam now!!!

jon's bud was sure really nice, even with a poor camera im sure it would still look great,

to be totally honest id be happy to grow any of the above buds but the 3 in front are some real nice looking bud and id be very happy to produce or buy something on par with them.

nice work everyone

very nice everyone, some very nice looking buds again,

if you try herbies when you place the order mention your a member of this site and drop my name as well if you like as im well known to herbie, im sure you will be very impressed with the service and products

I just placed my first order with Herbies this month, September 18th, and received it on September 23rd. Pretty damn fast to the southeast of the states. Hopefully I will have a nug of the month entry representing RP Purple Wreck to enter in a few months, I can only hope it looks as good as this months dank does. Good luck all, looks like the hard work has paid off either way.

Congrats to everyone - there are some beautiful nugs entered this month.

Special congrats to Jon705 - that is a beautiful nug. And no... I don't believe it is just the camera.

Back
Top Bottom