• AfricanGrower - Orange Bud

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • BigIrishDoode - Durple Pream

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Each nug should be sent in with the image and the winning nug sent for a 420 girl photo shoot :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just Jesting

Each nug should be sent in with the image and the winning nug sent for a 420 girl photo shoot :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just Jesting

Now THAT sounds like sense. And, being the sharing, caring type.....volunteer to poses with them :) Ohhhhhhhh YES, come to DADDY :) lol

if only we could get away with it, im sure their would be a staff member more than happy to sample and take pics of each bud, its certainly i job id happily do, i wouldnt even want paying. dont want to be greedy now do we.

how about 1 pic must show the bud inside a baggy or wrapped in cling film, then the other 2 could be the bud in all its glory, at least that cant be photo shopped very easy, then when the voting starts just the 2 bud pics can be posted and the baggy pic deleted.

all this because we have cheats, shame on these people,

I just wanted to take a peek at what the big boys are growing here. JK but I love to look that's for sure. Sorry I don't 'play' in these contests myself anymore, I'll leave that for the youngsters. But there are always a lot of great bud shots here. Ya'll doing great out there, Keepem Green

I just wanted to take a peek at what the big boys are growing here. JK but I love to look that's for sure. Sorry I don't 'play' in these contests myself anymore, I'll leave that for the youngsters. But there are always a lot of great bud shots here. Ya'll doing great out there, Keepem Green

this coming from one of the grow gods of 420mag he who has forgotten more about growing than most of us peons know! lol im not gonna say im glad you dont enter cuz that would be a lie, but i like having a chance to win,where if you entered i would just burn my buds and watch you dominate :adore: been watching your journals for about a year longer than ive been a registered member i know what you can create an artist of cannibis

lol oh my, now we may be getting out of hand here, i think we get excited enough over the nugs alone ,,add sexy women to the mix and i see arise on crashes both pc and vehicular !! never text,email,forum check while driving!)

I don't want to be thrown in with any accidents (that be pc or vehicular :)), but did someone say sexy women? :laugh: 420 Girls

Can we just leave it the way it is. This is getting too complicated. No thanks. Just leave it , I am thankful that :420: has sponsors willing to pony up each month. Sure there are image grabbers who try to pass off somebody's pic as their own. With the increase in size and value of the "prize pack" this is an increased risk, one that I am sure :420: has considered. These contests , MOTH, NOTM, POTM, are the cherry on top of an already awesome pie, so lets not forget that. There is enough pie for everyone, and plenty of cherries as well. Which is probably why I see the same members entering every month. Yummy cherries.:peace:

We are definitely keeping things the way they are, however you guys are welcome to discuss the options til you're green in the face. We've already been over all of this stuff numerous times, if anyone cares to sift through the last year or more of contests. :Namaste:

Can we just leave it the way it is. This is getting too complicated. No thanks. Just leave it , I am thankful that :420: has sponsors willing to pony up each month. Sure there are image grabbers who try to pass off somebody's pic as their own. With the increase in size and value of the "prize pack" this is an increased risk, one that I am sure :420: has considered. These contests , MOTH, NOTM, POTM, are the cherry on top of an already awesome pie, so lets not forget that. There is enough pie for everyone, and plenty of cherries as well. Which is probably why I see the same members entering every month. Yummy cherries.:peace:

We are definitely keeping things the way they are, however you guys are welcome to discuss the options til you're green in the face. We've already been over all of this stuff numerous times, if anyone cares to sift through the last year or more of contests. :Namaste:

:thumb: Seems like the community is pretty good at sniffing out 'bogus' entries no need to change rules.

Lol I knew that all along, it's been hashed and re-hashed the idea of a change is just fun to talk about,but it as fair as it can be without alienating ppl, the staff and member do a good job sifting out the cheats, the eyes of millions work better than a new rule would :Namaste:

I found the other picture coke420 used which smoke2js claimed was his.
I found the original source where the picture came from
Berkeley Patients Care - Cookies strain report 12/29/2011

middle of the page trichome pic
seems like you can win with a fake picture if you don't get caught.

I found the other picture coke420 used which smoke2js claimed was his.
I found the original source where the picture came from
Berkeley Patients Care - Cookies strain report 12/29/2011

middle of the page trichome pic
seems like you can win with a fake picture if you don't get caught.
BPCC is where i bought my nug and they used my picture, way back before gsc was what it is now. I gave them a lot of my pictures to look at. its a no brainer as to what happened. I even mentioned it in this thread, but not by name, they don't sponsor here. my pictures get a water mark now. No more free pictures.

The picture was uploaded to the specific website in 2011. You stated you took the picture in January 2012 and why would you wait a whole year to enter it in the notm contest.
Why should we believe they used your picture it seems to me that you took there picture.
Ill leave it up to the admins to sort out

The picture was uploaded to the specific website in 2011. You stated you took the picture in January 2012 and why would you wait a whole year to enter it in the notm contest.
Why should we believe they used your picture it seems to me that you took there picture.
Ill leave it up to the admins to sort out

Well now,I have over 1000 pictures to sort through for this years harvest. I take thousands every year, its not easy getting a good shot. Plus timing is everything. Cookies was at its height as a fad nug, i decided to enter it partially based on that. Nug fads have a way of running their course. I just happened to time it right by paying attention to the ongoing trends . Also, its more than just a picture, it's hours of research, and many close up techniques tried and deleted, eyes blurry ,hands and head ,hurting. The best part, i got to smoke it when i was done taking the pictures. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom