• Scop - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Leftwich - Fire Grape

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Cajuncelt - AK-47

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worry not Relaxed Lester, that Purple Haze cannot lose. I come here daily just to admire that awesome Purple Haze picture :thumb:

I'm flattered and blushing! :loopy:
Still lots of voting to go, though...:)

Much thanks for the kind words trichomes :thanks:

Hello to all, this will be my first attempt at entering this contest, this months feels like a good month to enter due to i grew it my self and also was my personal cross of two strains, masta kookies is what i named it for the time being, but started showing signs of the and smell in week 2-3 the smell is fruity at the same time pine soly, great smooth taste, instant head high with a little couch lock effect ;) anyways best of luck to everyone :thumb: ,

IMG_47893.JPG
IMG_47512.JPG

LOVE the leaf pic :)

the joy from my daily need to confirm RL prevails with that amazing PURPLEHAZE
Clock is ticking down, beautiful homegrown meds everyone :bravo: Congrats Les, well deserved buddy! Not a bad New years for ya brotha, anticipating next season outdoor journals :Namaste:
Relaxed Gratz my man NOTM beautiful nugs this month :thumb:

Thank you very much for the kind words! :thanks:

I won't count my chickens just yet! Still 12 more hours to vote.

Congratulations to ya R.L.!:bravo: What a way to start the New Year.:thumb::high-five:

Relaxed Lester ........ you did it Bro. Congrats! :thumb::Namaste:

Congratulations Lester! Great nugs this month, but you pulled through on top. Well deserved my man;)

Congratulations to ya R.L.!:bravo: What a way to start the New Year.:thumb::high-five:

Thank you all so much. I am truly humbled and honored to accept NoTM winner for December 2013. I want to thank the general community for putting together an awesome place to find information, and heighten our awareness for cannabis. I couldn't have done it without 420 Magazine! I also want to thank all of the moderators and administrators for doing a wonderful job at maintaining the site, and also organizing the contest for us each month. Lastly, I want to thank the sponsors for contributing such awesome prize packages.
Thank you 420 Magaziners for recognizing my Purple Haze! May this new year be filled with wonderful medicinal fruits and flowers of glory for all! :thanks::Namaste:

Thank you all so much. I am truly humbled and honored to accept NoTM winner for December 2013. I want to thank the general community for putting together an awesome place to find information, and heighten our awareness for cannabis. I couldn't have done it without 420 Magazine! I also want to thank all of the moderators and administrators for doing a wonderful job at maintaining the site, and also organizing the contest for us each month. Lastly, I want to thank the sponsors for contributing such awesome prize packages.
Thank you 420 Magaziners for recognizing my Purple Haze! May this new year be filled with wonderful medicinal fruits and flowers of glory for all! :thanks::Namaste:

Excuse me while I kiss the sky, great work Les! :woohoo: congrats!

Back
Top Bottom