• WildRosebud - Highland Skunk

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Dyold - Lemon Kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • S1ingblade - #3 Cookies

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost 12 months since harvested "Highland Skunk" aged and cured perfectly. It is heavy smoke that has multiple uses and my personal fave from my dispensary. Smells fruity and piney woody sort of like NL #5 and despite the name it does not smell or taste like a skunk. Tastes like Lavendar and a touch of pine fuel very tangy after taste.

IMAG5428.jpg
IMAG5427.jpg

I would like to enter a Nugget of my Lemon Kush from an associates garden. Very nice lemon smell on the rolling side and very sweet lemon taste on the smoke side with a strong behind the eye's kind of stone that did not carry the usual couch locked state that partners with that type of stone. Very smooth, clean dense nuggets.

20140810_152011.jpg
20140810_151657.jpg

Good luck to everyone and Thanks be to the :420:

Hey Guys! I finished my harvest in time to enter the Nug of the Month. Can the nug be a huge cola too? Well here it is boys.... The six main colas were all the size of a 2 liter bottle!

Fruity Juicy Chronic

20140813_121707.jpg
20140813_121734.jpg

good luck everybody!

Carmelicious
First grow, 71 days in flower
Trimmed, bud washed, hung day 8 days.
Hi Radogast,

I'm sorry, but your photos show harvested colas being trimmed.
please enter your "dry" and "ready to smoke" photos next month :cheer:

Hey Guys! I finished my harvest in time to enter the Nug of the Month. Can the nug be a huge cola too? Well
Hi Cannabis1,
The nug can be a huge cola, if it is "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form. Please re-enter your nug next month :thanks:

Not sure where to go with this but here are the updated pics. I know there are no picture changes allowed so please advise if I am a legal entry at this point.
Hi thegreengrocr,

I'm sorry, but we have to apply the contest rules to everyone and so cannot accept your updated entry this month.

:circle-of-love:

We ask that all members please consider the rules before entering a contest.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

LOL, I was chuckling (and actually bragging to a buddy) that my PC cola-top nug may not get a single vote. I voted for someone else. Then someone had to come along and spoil it. I think it's fun as hell getting a chance to see everyone's recent efforts on display so prominently, and knowing how deliciously potent my "ugly" nug is, just makes me want to have a canna-tasting event with all of you here with each sporting your entry for a tasting. Talk about a special treat... :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom