• TheBoogyman - Lemon Kush

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dusty Kiefers - A.K.48

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lovebud68 - Green Love Passion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teldren - OG Kush

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Icemud - GSC (cookies, thin mint pheno)

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Marzbadrock - Montana Kush

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see your point. I tried a grow journal n didn't get a single response or view so I don't waste anymore time with it. Maybe try one more journal when my green crack*blueberry, and sage n sour*blueberry hybrids are popped. I love making hybrids that are my very own. By the way, My Montana kush is grown in bcuzz coco, using full line of bcuzz bio NRG, botanicares pure blend tea, synergy, natures nectar and cal mag.

I see your point. I tried a grow journal n didn't get a single response or view so I don't waste anymore time with it. Maybe try one more journal when my green crack*blueberry, and sage n sour*blueberry hybrids are popped. I love making hybrids that are my very own. By the way, My Montana kush is grown in bcuzz coco, using full line of bcuzz bio NRG, botanicares pure blend tea, synergy, natures nectar and cal mag.

Oooooooh. That is something I would like to watch Mr. Badrock. Sometimes it takes a while for a journal to catch on. On a side note, and since you are a skilled coco guy, there is a member here who is a first time grower with limited space with some nice plants ready to flower. He has his plants in coco in 1 gallon pots and is concerned with feeding, watering, etc. in flower. I am useless to help him because I'm not familiar with coco at all. Maybe you can swing by his journal and lend a hand. Here is the link. Just click the green text and it will take you right there.

Equanimity's First Grow - Lemon Kush - Canna Coco - CFL

I only have a few months under my belt with coco, I'm excited about my results so far. I was in soil for 5 years, then foxfarm soils became tooooo in consistent with the pH of their product. Not sure if its a varience from one facility to the other but I did hear foxfarm can't keep up with orders and started outsourcing to other supplier? Maybe rumor? but I have had troubles in their dirt lately.

All I can say is that there are some really Top Shelf buds entered this month and it's real fun to see the end result after investing so much effort. It really isn't about winning, it's about recognizing someone's display of wares with one simple "Vote".

I would love to sample them all!

:high-five:

I couldn't see it in the rules but is there one concerning the size of my "nug" for example, could I use my top cola that is a 6 inch bud as my entry next month?

One of the hardest months yet, I don't like to say who I vote for but well done to everybody, some fantastic buds here!

All I can say is that there are some really Top Shelf buds entered this month and it's real fun to see the end result after investing so much effort. It really isn't about winning, it's about recognizing someone's display of wares with one simple "Vote".

im not gona lie i really want to win..i like that glass jar lol..they should do a second and third place too. even tho im not gona take any of those places :\

P.s: I have a special bud shot for next month so bewareeee lol

I couldn't see it in the rules but is there one concerning the size of my "nug" for example, could I use my top cola that is a 6 inch bud as my entry next month?

One of the hardest months yet, I don't like to say who I vote for but well done to everybody, some fantastic buds here!

Yes, you should be able to use a big cola as a nug. See rule #1 "1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary. "

Its fun to have my buds on here and be recognized for the stuff i have grown with my blood sweat and tears. This month is special to me because the nug that i submitted is from my first grow ever and it would have never turned out the way it did without everyone here at :420:

Great Job Sapperman! I read the journal of your first grow. :thedoubletake:
I do organic soil mixes myself. They are more comprehensive but seem to perform similar to yours!
I think you definitely deserve to win.

Hopefully I can compete better next month with some GDP nugs that are drying right now and pics of the plant I got the nugs from.. :)

Great Job Sapperman! I read the journal of your first grow. :thedoubletake:
I do organic soil mixes myself. They are more comprehensive but seem to perform similar to yours!
I think you definitely deserve to win.

Hopefully I can compete better next month with some GDP nugs that are drying right now and pics of the plant I got the nugs from.. :)

Do u have a journal now? I would love to follow and learn from you.

I do not. I should have started one. I have a 350w LED on a light mover juststarting flowering with the space maxed out vertically and horizontally. 4x8ft

And I'm cutting my 600w HPS harvest over the next week. GDPs were first, next is Juicy Fruit (I think..), strawberry creme (great cut of strawberry cough, smells like strawberry cremesavers) a large Durban Poison plant that is a personal cut of mine. I call it "Banana Haze" (smells like, well, bananas.. after the cure)

Oh, and an Arjans strawberry haze.. Smells like berries, hopefully it will after being cured. Some sample popcorn nugs smell like dirt now.

The LED grow is so full of randoms I won't even begin to list them.

I'll start a journal soon enough.

I do not. I should have started one. I have a 350w LED on a light mover juststarting flowering with the space maxed out vertically and horizontally. 4x8ft

And I'm cutting my 600w HPS harvest over the next week. GDPs were first, next is Juicy Fruit (I think..), strawberry creme (great cut of strawberry cough, smells like strawberry cremesavers) a large Durban Poison plant that is a personal cut of mine. I call it "Banana Haze" (smells like, well, bananas.. after the cure)

Oh, and an Arjans strawberry haze.. Smells like berries, hopefully it will after being cured. Some sample popcorn nugs smell like dirt now.

The LED grow is so full of randoms I won't even begin to list them.

I'll start a journal soon enough.

Sounds like u got alot of cool stuff going on wish i could see. Well and taste lol. Cant wait to see your first journal let me know when u start it please.

SKUNK# 1 & NORTHERN LIGHTS, ROCK HARD AFTER 3 WEEKS OF CURE

SKNL12.jpg

Editing the photos isn't allowed mate, and is grounds for disqualification along with all future contests. You used the sharpening tool and I'm not sure how no one else noticed this. Its quite obvious.

Cheers and I don't mean to offend.

Editing the photos isn't allowed mate, and is grounds for disqualification along with all future contests. You used the sharpening tool and I'm not sure how no one else noticed this. Its quite obvious.

Cheers and I don't mean to offend.

Chill Out, Betty! Fetus is no threat when it comes to stealing a win with a minor infraction. He is justifiably proud of the results from his first grow. The picture of my OG was carefully shot in outdoor early morning light with an olive green background to show off the red :)

Does that make me a cheater, too?

Back
Top Bottom