• TheBoogyman - Lemon Kush

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Dusty Kiefers - A.K.48

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lovebud68 - Green Love Passion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teldren - OG Kush

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Icemud - GSC (cookies, thin mint pheno)

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Marzbadrock - Montana Kush

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the entries were really good!

My vote went to PeeJay for his small-batch organically outdoor grown cannabis.

I admire how PeeJay grows cannabis, and mixes his own soil in small batches. It is like aged fine wine, hand-crafted by one individual...it isn't some wine that a company pumps out by the gallon :laugh:

Over all great entries everyone it was a hard decision! :allgood:

Don't know what's going on, but I shot the bud shot with my Galaxy cell phone and I only adjusted the white setting and cropped it. If you think that is reason to be disqualified from this contest and all future contests, so be it.

Where was I not nice about it? If you can't read rules before entering contests, don't enter. Seems pretty simple to me, and logical.

I don't think you should be banned from all contests, THATS a bit harsh.

And I'm sorry if you or anyone else hates me for calling it out.

I don't think you should be banned from all contests, THATS a bit harsh.

And I'm sorry if you or anyone else hates me for calling it out.

I could care less if I get banned from the contests, do you actually think I'm going to get gray hair over it? I'll let the 420 Gods sitting on Mount Zeus play/enjoy their little games with mere mortals. As for people hating you, I don't, but honestly I don't even know you and won't imagine that I ever will.

Peace Out.

I could care less if I get banned from the contests, do you actually think I'm going to get gray hair over it? I'll let the 420 Gods sitting on Mount Zeus play/enjoy their little games with mere mortals. As for people hating you, I don't, but honestly I don't even know you and won't imagine that I ever will.

Peace Out.

Cool man. I'm definitely not on the "mount Zeus" team, and I'm quite aware of the..... Let's just call it politics on this site.

I was seriously going to vote for you if the mods let you re up a picture. First grow and all, you did well.

Cheers this is the last time I speak of the matter.

Cool man. I'm definitely not on the "mount Zeus" team, and I'm quite aware of the..... Let's just call it politics on this site.

I was seriously going to vote for you if the mods let you re up a picture. First grow and all, you did well.

Cheers this is the last time I speak of the matter.

You don't have to worry about me ever entering a contest on this site again, it's beneath me. There are other places on this site where I can post photos.

The 420 Olympians on Mount Zeus don't have all that much too say then.

This is not vented towards you, but there is something very political going on and is being influenced by something else.

As you can tell, there is no breaking me, they are just going to force my hand.

BTW, Thank you for the compliment on my first grow, yeah I did kick some ass, didn't I?

:cheer:

Editing the photos isn't allowed mate, and is grounds for disqualification along with all future contests. You used the sharpening tool and I'm not sure how no one else noticed this. Its quite obvious.

Cheers and I don't mean to offend.

This photo was NOT sharpened, I'm appealing the decision, but am waiting to find out who I have to appeal to. I'm sure there is someone higher than Ricorico.

The white settings were changed because the 1st picture came out really pale. Compare both photos in my gallery and you can see it yourselves. I don't have a Photo-Shop program and the white settings were the only settings on my phone that were changed. Look at how pale the wood background is. That table is 40 years old and gets polished once a month, yes the table is real wood, not that cheap stuff you find at Wally World.

Other than waiting to find out who to appeal to, I'll just leave it be and post another Nug next month, despite being suspended from all contests the rest of the year.

:thanks:

This photo was NOT sharpened, I'm appealing the decision, but am waiting to find out who I have to appeal to. I'm sure there is someone higher than Ricorico.

The white settings were changed because the 1st picture came out really pale. Compare both photos in my gallery and you can see it yourselves. I don't have a Photo-Shop program and the white settings were the only settings on my phone that were changed. Look at how pale the wood background is. That table is 40 years old and gets polished once a month, yes the table is real wood, not that cheap stuff you find at Wally World.

Other than waiting to find out who to appeal to, I'll just leave it be and post another Nug next month, despite being suspended from all contests the rest of the year.

:thanks:
Well its good we can discuss this in a civil way. I'll argue my point abit more knowing I'm not going to offend you. I'm not sticking up for 420, trust me there is a lot more wrong with the contests then this mild event.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

At the end of the rule is the only mention of software. First part clearly says "effects". Adding white balance or any type of "effect" is prohibited. Not everyone owns an android phone capable of adding such effects. And brings it back to the software part. Yes built in android and I phones have photo effects and editing software on them.

This is how I understood the rule. Rules can be intrupurted many ways, I hate saying it like this but I think I'm still correct.

Good luck with your appeal. I think your best bet is to claim honestly you didn't realize that was considered editing the photo. Instead of fighting there is nothing wrong.

If you want, just because I'm curious myself. Can you take a regular picture of a bud with nothing else. What series galaxy u have. I own a s4 and the wife a s3 and they take great pictures without effects. If u don't want to its fine, I'm just curious. Definitely not calling you out.

Cheers bro.

Am done with this conversation here Stumped, I sent you a Pic in a PM of a Cola shot, where I also adjusted the white settings, due to the lighting conditions. White balance aren't effects, white balance is adjusting the camera based on the light conditions present.

Que Sera!

:peace:

Ole Festus,

For the sake of understanding, please check out your original image (before you cropped and manipulated it, compared to your contest entry)

SKUNK# 1 & NORTHERN LIGHTS, ROCK HARD AFTER 3 WEEKS OF CURE

SKNL12.jpg

Original image

SKNL11.jpg

Don't know what's going on, but I shot the bud shot with my Galaxy cell phone and I only adjusted the white setting and cropped it. If you think that is reason to be disqualified from this contest and all future contests, so be it.

Nobody on our staff has this mentality, nor are we playing games here. We treat everyone the same here, otherwise our guidelines are meaningless.

Once disqualified for cheating, you are no longer eligible to enter our contests again. Hopefully this resolves your confusion. Sorry to leave you hanging for a few short minutes, as we have thousands of other members to cater to as well.

You don't have to worry about me ever entering a contest on this site again, it's beneath me. There are other places on this site where I can post photos.

The 420 Olympians on Mount Zeus don't have all that much too say then.

This is not vented towards you, but there is something very political going on and is being influenced by something else.

As you can tell, there is no breaking me, they are just going to force my hand.

BTW, Thank you for the compliment on my first grow, yeah I did kick some ass, didn't I?

:Namaste:

I will enter my Special Kush next month just for shits and giggles but I know that monster train is gonna pull out the win..

Way to go Spimp, excellent work sir!:bravo::clap::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom