• AfricanGrower - Orange Bud

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • BigIrishDoode - Durple Pream

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Icemud - Cookies

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations BigIrishDoode for the double whammy land-slide win this month!
:bravo:
im kind of just trippin right now polls are still open till they close im not celebrating, but i cant stop smiling
Yes man, you really do deserve it with that Nug O' Beauty ;)
thank you she will be grown again and even bigger :high-five:
Well done BID :bravo:
thank you so much, i grew it and took pics, you all decided it was your favorite this month im truly humbled
Yeah, well this one was a bit of a no-brainer, eh?

Nice bud.

:thumb::circle-of-love::yummy::blunt:

um i dont know bout that there were some pretty dog gone nice buds i sure didn't expect so many votes and i think the outcome would had been different had there not been some surprising drama.

anyway im feeling pretty amazed and elated i cant think of any higher an honor for a grower than to have you a community of my peers i have the utmost respect and love for,having dedicated my life to this for the last several years, starting out with bagseed and 23 watt cfl's in 2liter coco hempys and miracle gro in a 2x3x4ft closet, its like winning the gold medal ! i am gonna stop before i start getting all sappy
thank you :420: community you are the absolute best assemblage of individuals i know of :adore: :circle-of-love::peace::Namaste:

Wow....a double win for ya this month BID...double congrats!!!! That bud is not even like a regular bud, its like a fine artist painted it... a masterpiece!!! Many many great nugs this month, keep up the good growing everyone!!!

Wow....a double win for ya this month BID...double congrats!!!! That bud is not even like a regular bud, its like a fine artist painted it... a masterpiece!!! Many many great nugs this month, keep up the good growing everyone!!!
Wow what a compliment ice thanks you I can't begin to describe how fantastic I feel right now, but super awesome fantastic mega hell great! To start
Congratulations on your win, BigIrishDoode! :cheer:

Thanks you mucho supergrande latte! Uber lots 420 girl!:thanks::Namaste:

Congrats. on your well deserved win B.I.D.! :bravo::high-five:

Congratulations BID :blunt:

Congrats BigIrishDoode!!

A Beautiful Nug which may very well be a top contender for the year end contest. :)
:bravo: :bravo:
oh shutup! you trying to give me a stroke!! i cant even comprehend that right now im still reeling from this double scoop of ambrosia!!
Congrats brother! :high-five:
:Namaste:
thank you like for everything this is all because you made a visionary website and have kept it the best possible site of its kind in the universe! :adore::Namaste:

Congratulations BID :blunt:
thanks buck you helped you know your tips and such were invaluable in me getting the shots so many thanks to you
im just so humbled by all this im floating on a cloud of bliss today and will prob be here for a while:high-five::thanks::thumb::Namaste:

I am so proud of my BID WAY TO GO MY LOVE

Back
Top Bottom