• Mr Messy - Grape God

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • GreatLife4All - Silver Kush

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • BigIrishDoode - Blue Dream

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nooooo, thats not what we want to heat tm420, lets just hope they had a very bad accident while getting it home, even better lets hope they got caught with the buds, what goes around comes around.

would love some of that shit mcloadie

I hope I get to keep it, I have the mother in flower and I'm gonna let it go to see if I get seeds........I'm sick of caring for mother plants! I have smoked half a joint between two people and I got nauseous as hell! 3/4 of a joint between 4 people is just about right. One of my greatest accomplishments was when one of my mentors was smoking a joint of it....he smokes a half of a fattie by himself.....and he was sitting there and forgot he was smoking..... a few minutes later he asked.."did you grow this?"

My hardcore sativa will make you feel in between shaking and body rushing like crazy....I don't go in public on it!

Once I have a couple more grow under my belt, and my supply is fully stocked, I would like to take the time to grow a nice hardcore Sativa. Amnesia Haze maybe, what Sativa strain do you grow mcloadie?

Beautiful nugs everyone, my entry this month is a nug of Purple Kush I just harvested a week ago so its dry but not cured yet. It has the deep spicy grape smell PK is known for.
winner3.JPG
winner21.JPG

good luck and good weed:peace:

Once I have a couple more grow under my belt, and my supply is fully stocked, I would like to take the time to grow a nice hardcore Sativa. Amnesia Haze maybe, what Sativa strain do you grow mcloadie?

I have done a few crosses and I have one called "yeti", and one called "mexikush, I'm also growing two super skunk right now that appear to be almost pure sativa by the size of the 12-14 foot mother.

My hardcore sativa will make you feel in between shaking and body rushing like crazy....I don't go in public on it!
See I like those effects for when I go out in public , when I am moving around those effects help me behave like regular folks do. It is when I sit around that it gets me real bad haha.... Oh n wanna taste yer sativa sounds wonderful!

ooooohhh this is going to be insanely close for some varieties! I will just dream what it would be like to have real grow gear like they are offering dang that would make life so much easier for me haha well prolly for most of us on here life is expensive dang! <3

Back
Top Bottom