• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L.A. Confidential

Picked up at a local dispensary
Smells so sweet and tastes delicious <3

IMG_20130903_235325.jpg
IMG_20130903_235400.jpg

DSC_12842.JPG

my last indo run, pineapple express has it's own little world for smell and taste, of course the high is a uppity with munchies and cotton mouth to follow...it's very fast budding cycles for a sativa blend, a hardy plant, it's ok to throw any nutrient at it...on a scale of 1 - 10, I'd give it 8.5 - 9.0...

very nice everyone, you certainly have all got some very nice buds and all stand a good chance of winning, good luck everyone,

@waknbak88, how do you find blue mystic, last time i ordered this strain their was a problem with the batch of seeds from a certain breeder as many growers on this site and others had problems with plants having strange growth and then die around 5 nodes high, so herbie pulled them from sale a while back but has got more in now and i bought some blue mystic the other day, is it a nice plant to grow, ive got lots of strains in stock but never know what to grow,

These blue mystics I have going now and the previous one this bud came from were ordered from nirvana as a 5 pack of fems I ordered these back in feb I believe.i got some other strains on hand for next round but not sure what to do, I think I'm going to throw a cream of the crop purple paralysis in a 14 gallon rubber maid and train the heck out of it while I grow one of the three autos I have, I'm leaning towards the vertigo

cool thanks for the comments, its just good to get first hand info from someone who has grown the same strain, me and several others had major problems with it last time so didnt order more for a while but now i got some in stock, my problem is i got thousands of seeds, ive got my own crosses that i have not had time to grow and sample, i keep buying new strains and end up having lots of seeds and not enough room to grow them, so im focussed on my 2 strains im trying to create so ill be working with them for the next few grows and ill grow 3 or 4 different strains ive not tried along side them,

so ive got a few of my own strains that id like to grow out and sample to find out if their any good but i keep finding nice strains on herbies head shop for good price and i end up buying a few seeds every couple of weeks, plus the free seeds are a nice bonus, this time the free seeds where love potion and a new strain thats not out yet its white widow x skunk#1, i got 2 growing now and its the best looking plant ive seen in a long time and its only in seedling stage, it just look so perfect, herbie said its going to be released soon but the breeder is sending them out to seed banks so people can give them a try before they put them out for sale, so ill get the name of the strain once its released,

you got some nice looking plants, i just had a quick flick through your journal and get myself subd up,

Thanks brother, sounds like you have a lot of flavors to pick from. Herbies sounds legit, I've tried nirvana and attitude but like to experience new things and people so next seed order will be from there and if you don't mind me dropping your name, I have been lurking for a while and allways see you saying nothing but great things so I think they should know.imma bout to check out the white widow x skunk#1

For your consideration: I call it orange spice. It is a cross i did. It is very dense and has a wonderful smell of fresh oranges. When smoked it tastes like oranges with a spice mixed in. I haven't figured out what spice it reminds me of. This nug is 3 grams.

OS11.JPG

very nice everyone, some very nice looking buds again,

if you try herbies when you place the order mention your a member of this site and drop my name as well if you like as im well known to herbie, im sure you will be very impressed with the service and products

I decided to run my Skywalker OG from my last grow. This was done in soil with a mix of organic nutrients and a mineralized soil. The flavor is very deep and intense and last all the way to ash. For most OG's being very harsh with a lot of lung expansion, this one is very smooth and pleasant to smoke which I really dig, even with bong rips. She is full of trichomes and was harvested at 25% amber. These photos were snapped in direct mid day sunlight with a good month of curing time.

DSC067462.JPG
DSC067471.JPG

if you try herbies when you place the order mention your a member of this site and drop my name as well if you like as im well known to herbie, im sure you will be very impressed with the service and products

got my vanilla kush from herbies, didn't realise they WERE sponsors of the site, I'll be sure to remember that for next time, have to agree with donpaul, service is exceptional and range is vast :D, freebies they offer aren't bad either

very nice everyone, some very nice looking buds again,

How much commision do you make?

For your consideration: I call it orange spice. It is a cross i did. It is very dense and has a wonderful smell of fresh oranges. When smoked it tastes like oranges with a spice mixed in. I haven't figured out what spice it reminds me of. This nug is 3 grams.

OS11.JPG
I would love to drool over another picture of this :)

@Spimp, lol, not commision my friend, ive just not had customer service like that anywhere, i also used to promote my nutrient provider but their no longer a sponsor so cant do that, if i like a product and it works well then ill push it as much as i can, if i get great results then im sure i owe it to new growers to point them to the best possible product that is proven to work,

so i dont get commision, just not found service like that from anywhere, if all companies where like herbies then we would all be very happy, but now i wont motm ill be testing products i would not of otherwise tested and if they work as good as people say they do then ill be promoting them as much as i promote herbies, if something works then letting people know is the best option, if it gives me great results then others should try the products so they can get great results,

i pushed my nutrients company as well, but im out of nutrients pretty much so will be going with another sponsors products so if that works out well then ill be more than happy to push their products and send lots of custom their way, if it helps us all grow a little better then its all good,

promoting our sponsors keeps the sponsors happy and keeps the growers happy, its win win for both sides,

Back
Top Bottom