Votes: 2 2.3%
  • CareStaker - Candyland

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMHO - Enter a nug... seriously.

Imho this is just a popularity contest.

Scrubbs,
Have you seen the nug in question? It makes me feel like I'm playing Candyland just looking at it. Beautiful!

How about you enter a nug next month? Your Bubba Kush and Strawberry Cough look like great candidates. Heck, Doc already gave his approval:

That bud looks unbelievably good bro. Delicious.

Happy growing!

:Namaste:

Positive community involvement.

I'll have to smoke a nice purple nug before I'll vote for one though. My only experience of purple weed was Purple Haze a good many years back and even then I thought it was shandy weed. Always had the same distinctive flavour and aromas but never the kind of effect I wanted. Was preferable to a bit soap bar but not much else lol.

Probably need to try growing a decent purple strain to see how things have changed. A strain that lots of our friends vote for might change my prejudice and give me some killer smoke....worth a try I reckon :)

I hear you. But, it's not about taste. We don't get to use that sense. Maybe you're jaded, or have your opinions on that bud based on the color and how it smoked. That's cool. But, most people seem to think the picture of the nug is pretty good. So, guess you'll have to try some purple bud. ;)

And, positive community involvement, to me sounds like every kid gets a trophy for playing.

Reminds me of the quote by Bill Parcels, I might get it wrong, but I think he said,, a good loser is just that.... I play to win. ;)

And I love purple nugs.

Some of you folks need to lighten up,, if you don't like it cause homes grows some nice nugs,,, take a lesson from him and stop whining.

Me, I'm motivated when I get a chance to take "someone" down who's a regular winner... If it's too easy to win, why bother? Of course there is some favoritism in voting,, that's life. Do you think all those people who voted for the current president,, a lot of them who never vote,,, because they liked his stance on what matters.... I doubt it. But, I'm jaded when it comes to elections.... Why it's sweeter when nobodies win....

Thanks everyone for the votes i received. That candyland is bonkers! A well deserved landslide win, congrats carestaker.........wheres the samples?

Thanks Marz! You have to show up for sampling Sunday. :)

Congrats CS, that is beautiful!

Thanks 36G! She's a fun one to watch grow. :cheer:

Congratulations to ya once again CareStaker. :high-five::goodjob:

Congratulations on your win, CareStaker :cheer:

:Namaste: Thanks so much Rico. :cheer: I'm so stoked!

Congrats CareSaker! :high-five:

Thanks for your vote, :high-five: and kind words AS, you should help me burn this one :passitleft:

This month was a landslide, gratz CareStaker :)

Thanks Stealth! Cookies + GDP = some fantastic colors :Namaste:

Congrats to CareStaker! That is one wicked nug :bravo:

Thanks Les! :thanks: She turned real dark and pungent :love:

Congratulations to ya once again CareStaker. :high-five::goodjob:

Thanks Cola :Namaste: Best of green to you sir, and your amazing garden. :cheer:

Congrats on your victory CareStaker, job well done brother! :bravo:

:Namaste:

Thanks 420, and thanks for all things :420:

Way to go, CareStaker! :cheer::rollit::blunt:

:high-five: GT, thanks brother, let's :rollit::blunt:

A crushing victory earned.

:thanks: BK! :Namaste: I still checked way too often :popcorn:

Thanks to my fellow growers that entered, voted. Peace and love!

Congratulations CareStaker... multi-purple, hard to beat :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom