Votes: 2 2.3%
  • CareStaker - Candyland

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russian Rocket Fuel:

rrf1306-2.jpg

rrf1306-3.jpg

It's a NYC Diesel x Lowryder auto-flowering hybrid from ShortStuff seeds. Seeds germinated in rockwool then grown under a 600W HPS in hydro (20L NFT tank).

Smoking it the Diesel parentage seems pretty obvious flavour wise. A buddy described it as tasting like you've just sparked up with a Zippo!

Ak-47/White Widow:

P1070880.JPG
P1070879.JPG

This is "White Russian" (Not THE WR) sativa dominant hybrid from Natural seeds grown from a seed. This is one of my 8 top buds on my plant which has been trought some bad conditions I have thrown at her- not fully matured, uderfed, burned- but still turned out OK. The smell is earthy and sweet with just a touch of woody aroma. The flavour is like liquid marshmallows you dropped on the ground and did not clean them that good. (Meant in a good way but I dunno how to describe it better :) . It gives longlasting energetic uplifting high, I was so full of inspiration. Buds are more airy because she was foxtailing. My friend was done after a few puffs from joint but I can smoke it all day long and still perform flawlessly.

i bet that smokes alright

I've never had anything quite it, it's a very unique smoke. It's cured to a super sweet berry lime taste that is so fresh on the inhale, and it ends with a vibrant pine and fetid sour grapeness, it's so hard to describe, but super tasty. :volcano-smiley:

And there goes Candlyland off into the distance. Beautiful Nug! Got my vote.

You're too kind AS. :Namaste: They all look gorgeous this month, I wasn't expecting this! Did you see Cola's snowball lol ? :thedoubletake:

Contest rules have been updated :Namaste:

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Cheating in any form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

I was gonna vote but its a landslide lol. Besides, I can't bring myself to vote for someone who's won several contests. That, imho, is just greedy :)
Good luck everyone :)

I'd have to agree with Ya here scrubby

I'm failing to see anything greedy about this. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. When you enter this competition you want to win. Why else would you enter? It's fun friendly competition and there are no rules stating you win you can't play anymore. Where's the fun in that? If you like the nug and its your favorite of the entries then vote for it. Who cares if its a landslide. If anything this makes me want to step up my game. Beautiful Nug CS! Wish I could try it!

I was gonna vote but its a landslide lol. Besides, I can't bring myself to vote for someone who's won several contests. That, imho, is just greedy :)
Good luck everyone :)

I'd have to agree with Ya here scrubby

I didn't mean to upset anyone. I entered as there were not that many entries, and there was a somber mood after last month. I was hoping to bring some positive energy to the contest with a colorful nug. :cheer:

I've entered NOTM and POTM a combined total of 3 times in my years as a member.
I've won once, which also got voted NOTY in the annual contest. I'm very proud of that. :thanks::420:

Thank you both for your opinins. :volcano-smiley::Namaste: -CS

Sweet bud, CareStaker...

If you ain't playing to win, why play?

If you ain't playing to win, why play?

Positive community involvement.

I'll have to smoke a nice purple nug before I'll vote for one though. My only experience of purple weed was Purple Haze a good many years back and even then I thought it was shandy weed. Always had the same distinctive flavour and aromas but never the kind of effect I wanted. Was preferable to a bit soap bar but not much else lol.

Probably need to try growing a decent purple strain to see how things have changed. A strain that lots of our friends vote for might change my prejudice and give me some killer smoke....worth a try I reckon :)

Imho this is just a popularity contest. I mean, how many times should one win to know their produce is the bomb! By far am I taking away from the awesome growers on this site...never! But out of the hundreds/thousands? how many win? Theres a select few...popular...
Keep em green! Scrubbs :)

The old popularity furphy..not at ya, just something to think about; You not popular or not producing something worth voting for? And when you do, is it only because you became popular... Member of the month is a different story, that's all about popularity and Cajun gets my vote till he wins, lol. But plant & nug, personally (except when I competed) I always vote for my favourite looking, no matter who's in it, previously won it or who I've had a fallout/disliking to. If they can grow worthy of a vote, they get it.. Member and nug are a little b/s though. Nug should be grown not brought. Administrators/ moderators should vote and announce winner after members nominate the member

Carestaker got my vote, I had no idea nor cared how far ahead he was. I simply voted for my favourite. Just like plant but the opposite way, voted for illumanotty, I'm his second vote, lol....

Back
Top Bottom