All Day I Stay High - Lord Knows I Try

image2961.jpeg

-please , can anyone tell me how to correct this issue quickly? I have about 12 days until harvest..

image2964.jpeg

-flower tent is in full swing, I hope to keep around 5-7 plants to maintain the "chop" every 3/4 weeks. I am going to try and keep two fully developed plants.....while keeping some "mini-trees" going I make from clones. SweetSue made this look so fine i had to try.

image2962.jpeg

- veg tent-
- I have waited a while to see this sight.....two nice young plants, and the cloner going to work.

*found a local grow shop- very cool place. The store was basically my internet browser history laid before my eyes. Shop owner gave me two free smart pots- earthworm castings sample bag- and GH- Floralicious Plus (have no idea what it was)

Plants look good, Dchannn. The one with the yellowing leaves looks to be hungry for nitrogen, but since it is less than 2 weeks from chop, I would not feed it any. It will make it to the end. I would be flushing it from here on out. You got some nice buds coming your way. Maybe feed a little more "N" to that strain in the future. Let her rock and eat the leaves up as she finishes up. Sometimes you have to choose between a "High Times" picture or a smooth smoke. I go with a smooth smoke myself. She will finish just fine and make you some good smoke.

Great work! :thumb:

Subbed and enjoying your journal.

Is the Durban Poison the one with the indica looking leaves?

Getting the itch to chop-

-
image3183.jpeg

Lovely lady you got there, Dchann. From my experience, Durban Poison is a 60-day strain and will usually have nearly all white hairs when it is time to chop. Looks like your good to chop whenever, though a proper flush should be in order before you do. No worries about the leaves because as most good growers know, it's all about the trichs.

May the brix be with you!:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom