All Day I Stay High - Lord Knows I Try

I'm going with the oxycloner 20set

And picked up some calmag. Can already feel the heat from the mrs. ;)

image484.jpeg

lol, will she give u grief?? Is it a aerocloner, Ive bought about ten in my time, ive got so many tanks etc, but they all in bits n scattered around. Im planning on buying a new one soon. At mo all I do is cut the clones n float em in water lol. They take some time to root but eventually do. A aerocloner on the otherhand is awesome. Its just the noise of the pump etc. Ill have to get a cloning tent with it

How about them Reds? 2-1 Smalling...

I have seen many reviews/ videos on the oxycloner, I feel that being my first cloner buy, it would be a good starting point.(price-1/skill required to use-2)
I will be sure to me you all see how it works/ review it on the forum.

Ventilation- I have come to the theory that my 4in. "Assisting" fan is not going to get my room to the correct temp. I have a fan that runs on the tent floor to help circulate the air, but the temp is settling around 88*f(concern for flower). I want to go with a true vent system. Are there any other options besides spending the 150$ for the set up I will need.
- have a Mars 500 not in yet.

Im not sure about a fan I guess your just have to shop around for a cheap but good option. I need a new carbon filter but have been putting it off for about 18 months :rofl: There just so expensive I never seem to have the cash. Funnily enough the one I have which is a gd one, rhino I believe ive now had or been using for about 3 years n it still eats the smell

The arrival of CalMg and the Mars 400 today. :)
- from the instant I turned it on, the difference is clear with the two light systems. Wow-
- because of my current temp issue, I am going to keep the MarsHydro 400 in the flower tent, and the Galaxy 300 into the veg box.
- temp dropped in the flower tent to 82*F (also added an rotation fan)
-waiting on Oxycloner 20site- will clone lemon K and Strawberry blue....
-

-Flower Tent-
- strawberry blue is day 9 of flower, with an estimated 9 week bloom cycle.
- gave bloom cycle nutes at 1/2 strength.
* I hear not to give CalMg after the first week of flower.... Is this false/true/no clue?

-Veg Box-
-lemon Kush is looking nice, has some new growth sites appearing. I would say this is a flux/LST combo attempt. Lol
- clones show new growth and need water every two days.
-Durban poison- has some new growth. Looks healthy. Hoping to try to catch the sex soon. ( was bag seed)

image630.jpeg
image631.jpeg
image632.jpeg
image633.jpeg
image634.jpeg

There is no doubt what light is better. MarsHydro is causing the entire plant is stretch and soak as much light in as possible. I am assuming that is due to better light penetration.
image668.jpeg
image664.jpeg

-Veg Box-
-I took pic of the Lemon Kush, and then did some massive bending(will take those pics tomorrow, lights turned off on me)
-clones look great, thinking about moving them into those cool soft felt like bags for holing soil. Any ideas on these????

- I'm interested in any input intto finding out what swxy the DP is...
- awkward clone is starting to look a little raggedy......
image666.jpeg
image667.jpeg
image665.jpeg

The lemon Kush(bottom)actually was less weight than the White Widow(top).

- that is what led to my second spending spree, to upgrade my light, ventilation, and start working with nutrients. The buds were "loose" on the lemon Kush when I switched to the 300wGalaxypro light. I think with the reviews I have read, the light/heat issue caused a beautiful plant to not bulk up.

- widow widow was around 56grams(dense AF buds)
-lemon Kush was 48 grams(very light buds)

To all following:

-flower-
~Put my Durban mystery seed inside yesterday. Hoping to see the sex soon.
~Strawberry blue is getting very full(full nutes dose yesterday)
image829.jpeg
image830.jpeg

-veg box-
~three clones all look to be doing well, two are starting to show nice growth. Yay, those were my first two clone attempts.
image831.jpeg

~lemon Kush will be getting another 2 weeks or so in the veg box until she goes to flower. Want a few clones from her ;)
image832.jpeg

-misc-
~oxycloner comes tomorrow(herb then I can give you some feedback good sir)
~ germination of 12 Durban poison mystery seeds is taking place ATM
~today I received a nice supply of seeds.
-5 purple #1
-1-OG Kush
1-blimbum Tangi auto

It looks like you're off to a good start. :thumb:

Your flowering plant just went into bloom cycle recently? If so, that gives you 8 weeks or so to get the big vegging one ready - quite awhile. Are you going to run just one plant in flower or two? The big vegging one looks like it could be ready in a month or so. If that's the case, things look good. The young ones look like they'll be ready in 8 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom