Am Back For Another Grow

Okey i just added another 400 watt HPS on...so now i have 5 plants under 950 HPS watts.

my plants are filling up with alot of hairs and growing soo fast.

One of the sweet purple plants is showing purple colors and the other is just green

nay, you have fungai in your soil, i would get an all natural fungicide, hmm damn lemme get back to ya on this one, i forgot the name of the stuff.

thanks .... dank closet.........urdedpal...all the plants get air but yes it is the nearst to the fan...is that y the cold?

The Bubble Gum plant is growing soo tall its only 10 days into flowering and that plant started at 1 and a half feet, today 9-7-06 its 30 inches tall from soil level to top of cola. HOW TALL DO YOU THINK IT WILL END UP??

Yup, rapid air movement. Some of mine has it too. Nothing to worry about. Plus a purple strain? Most are outdoors because of height issues. Their gonna get big. Can't wait to see her buds turn into nugs

weediologist said:
thanks .... dank closet.........urdedpal...all the plants get air but yes it is the nearst to the fan...is that y the cold?

only the bubble gum plant is tall as 30 inches the others are short and bushy.

okey 2 of my plants only the Sweet Purples....i had of baking soda and water to treat it will the hurt my plant and has any one used something else and tell me the ratio of baking soda to water..... anything that will help me kill them bastards?

i water like once a week cause the room is nice a cool is humidity is low(i have not measured), whatt is hygrometer?

man im jealous... that u got u sum durban... that is sum great smoke......100 % sativa..... but ur plants looking good........good luck on ur plants ...watch that durban tho.....they like to grow really tall

ya i guess the durban that i have are just bushy as hell they are about 2 and half feet tall.

i grew sum white widow a couple grows ago or so.. and those were tall... 6.5 ft to 7 the tallest... i got a lil over 3 z per plant......thats indooor too

Thats Good But Only 3 Dry Ounces I Got 2 And Half Ounces From A Baggie Seeds That Was Only 2 Feet Tall Indoor...but Good Job....but I Heard That When Growing White Widow Strains The Flowering Schedule That Produces More Is 14/10 Or 16/8, Thats What I Heard But I Dont Think Thats Right Due To That White Widow Are Not A Autoflowering Plant.

Here are some pix i took today....

Sweet Purple - Plant 1:

sp12.JPG

Sweet Purple - Plant 2:

sp21.JPG

Durban Poison - Plant 1:

dp11.JPG

Durban Poison - Plant 2:

dp21.JPG

Here is the tall 34" Bubble Gum Plant:

bubble2.JPG

Here is a bud shot of the Bubble Gum plant: