Am Back For Another Grow

weediologist

Okey i have 8 plants growing. 2 Regular baggie seeds(for experiment), 2 Sweet Purple, 2 Durban Poisons and 2 Bubble Gum. Ill load the pictures up...i guess now they have to approve pictures so have to wait on that.

Its already gone through 30 days (4 weeks) of Vegetation and today it on day 4 on 12/12 and am waiting for preflowers.

Heights of Plants are tallest 15", 16", 14", 13", 12" 14", 10", 12".

Am using 400 watt HPS and a 150 watt HPS about 4-6 inches away from plant, plants a green and very healthy and are in a 5 gallon pot.

Here are the pictures:
Pic_12.JPG

Pic_21.JPG

Pic_31.JPG

2 of the Durban Poison are females...so far...others have not showed sex yet.

LOVE your name!!! Much LUCK with the grow....lookin GGGGRRRREEEEEEAAATTTTT!!!!!!!

well i saw today that the middle plant which is a Bubble Gum was a female. so 3 females so far

Well good news now i have 2 of 2 Durban Poisons Females, 2 of 2 Bubble Gum Females....that is the biggest luck i got, the other 2 Sweet Purple have not shown sex yet i hope at least 1 is female....i had 1 feminized White Widow x Big Bud but during vege its roots rotted dont know how if i only watered it once over 2 weeks then it just died . The other 2 Regular Baggie seeds ones using to experiment ... i just fucking it up , by cutting it just to see what sex it will show with all that stress but ill not grow it even if they turn out to be females. I just want to grow 4-6 plants. ill have pictures up tonite of the beautiful females.

Oh.... this is a full organic grow from soil to nutes.... Using all Fox Farm Products.

Now i only have 5 plants all females - 2 Durban Poisons, 2 Sweet Purple, and 1 Bubble Gum.

Here is a Durban Poison:

Durban_21.JPG

Here is the other Durban Poison:

Duban_11.JPG

Here is a Sweet Purple:

sweet_21.JPG

Here is the other Sweet Purple:

sweet_11.JPG

Here is the Bubble Gum:

Bubble_11.JPG

Here is all the plants the one on the bottom farthest right was male so i killed it today.:

full_view1.JPG

I think the 2 sweet purples are weak plants they are skinny and not bushy. the others are meaty.
thanks sovietgrow

mine do too.... well you know that seeds you buy are F2 seeds, meaning its the sister plants not the mother plants(f1)..the expensive seeds are the F1 seeds those seeds grow with hugh yeild, healthy plants, and a greater chance of females.

hey i have a problem, i never had this problem....in one of my plants there was a white mushroom growing and i pulled it out with along with its roots...is this a bad sign. am thinking since 1 grew there probably is more spores in the soil. how can i kill them or should i just pull them as they grow?

On the plant ?
I have had them in my soil before..
I was giving to much water..
very close to the root of the plant touching but not growing on ot

Ya Its In The Soil, I Got Another One Today So I Pulled The Fucker Out

shrooms grow when there is high humidty and lots of extra heat. as long as they dont get near your buds and you pull upon sight youll be good.

thanks i have not seen none anymore so that show be good... ill take pics of the plants they are soo hugh they are over 2 feet tall at 7 days into flowering.

Here are some pictures.

31011.JPG

1375.JPG

21013.JPG

4814.JPG

51011.JPG

This plant above is the experimental plant- i have fucked it up as you see by topping it and stressing it out by giving it no light for a week, and not watering it or feed it. Pruning the shit out if it. And i have flowered it and the taken it out of the room and feed it a fucked up light schedule, now 3 days ago i have put it back into the flowering room and it has shown female flowers...thats plant is soo fucking strong...should u guys think i should grow it .... tell me in the poll above.

Back
Top Bottom