Am Back For Another Grow

The Soil Of The 2 Sweet Purple Are Always Damp So Am Going To Let It Dry And Feed It Very Little Water I Think That Will Fix It, If Not Ill Use A Fungicide.

Thanks And On My Plants Right Now 9-13-06 Is Only On 17 Days Into Flowering So 43 Days Left....man I Hope The Bubble Gum 34" Plant Stops Its Growth And Just Grow Side Ways And Concentrate On The Buds.

I Have So Much Bud Sites Is That Normal For That Early Of The Floworing Stage....?

if the bubble gum plant becomes a problem...u should just simply tie it..

also i think ur light is a weeee bit too close...hence the heat stress... Also notice how some of your leaves are facing directly upwards...i think that is also a sign of this stress

othewrwise looks good man...

P.S. u might need some more room?

I Have Alot Of Room The Grow Room Is About 15 Feet By 15 Feet....i Know About The Heat Stress I Have Moved The Light Up, I Will Tie It Down Once It Is About 3 And Half Feet Tall...thanks For The Input ....

should i just spread some Baking Powder on top on the soil???? for the mushrooms to go away.

Try Safer's 3 in 1 spray. OMRI listed....

I think I got it at wal-mart or home depot, somewhere common and local to all cities though. A friend of mine had ventilation/humidity issues in a small growroom. Started getting little shrooms like yours. First I read up and hit him with the baking soda mix. It worked temporarily, like 3 days. Then we tried that 3 in 1. He hasn't had a shroom issue since..but that same spray only works temporarily on gnats for me, so....

good looking there skatterbrayne, ill looked at walmart, lowes and home depot website and they dont have any just like other Safer products.

Update On The Plants They Are Growing And Smelling Soo Sweet, My Sweet Purples Smell Like Fresh Strawberry, Bubble Gum Like Bubble Gum Of Course And The Durban Smell Like Weed Lol...i Bought A New Temp/humidity Digital Gauge. It Reads 82f Lights On And 70f Lights Off And Humidity Is 48%...is This Good.

Lookin NICE weedi-O! I had mushrooms growin in my first grow, and i think its just some fungus that gets in the soil. Does the soil you got have any wood chips in it? I used an all-purpose soil in my grow last time, and I am pretty sure the shroomies were introduced through the wood/bark chips in the soil. That, and I'm pretty sure I was watering them a bit much. Honestly though, they were just harmless, I just yanked 'em as soon as they sprouted. Any fungicide spray will do the trick though, just make sure it doesn't have any side effects like pH change. Keep up the good work dude, real nice.

While, I Dont Care About The Mushrooms But They Will Grow And Only Last For Like 3 Hrs When Lights Are On And Shrival Up And Die. Lol Ya Urdedpal I Was Testing People And Testing Myself To See If Those Are Right Numbers. While Sorry When Lights On Temp Is 82f And Humidity Is 48% And When Lights Off Its 68f And 40% Humidity.

I Just Bought A Water Farm Dwc Just One Of Them Today, Am Going To Grow My white Widow X Big Bud Seeds (any One Give Me Help On This Strain Or Any Thing Pls)... Ill Start The Ww X Bb Seeds Any Time This Week And Ill Update... Ill Need Help From You Guys Cause This Is My First Hydro Grow And Dont Know How To Maintain Ph Levels, Ec, Ppm And Temp Of Water. So Any Info. Will Help Me Alot. I Have Read Alot I Just Want Info And Fact Upon Experiece Which I Know Is Better Than Read Books That Go By Perfect Condition, And Everything In This World Is Not Perfect.

I flushed all my 6 plants, frist i flushed each plant with 1 gallon of water then another gallon of Clearex with water to clean nute build up and salt removal. i have not feed it ferts, i will in like 2 days once the soil dries about 50%.

Update here are some pictrues these are now in 34 days in flowering.

Here is the sweet Purple 1:
IMG_07581.JPG

Now the Sweet purple's 1 bud shot:
IMG_07671.JPG

Here is the other Sweet Purple 2:
IMG_07591.JPG

Here is the Bubble Gum - shitty picture but its loaded with sugared buds:
IMG_07601.JPG

Durban Poison 1 - very airy buds...both the Durban plants.:
IMG_07622.JPG

over view of room:
IMG_07641.JPG

plants are looking awesome. I noticed you used a 400w hps for veg, I was just wondering why you do because obviously doing it helps. please elaborate.

mmmmmm yummy... there looking good

plants are looking awesome. I noticed you used a 400w hps for veg, I was just wondering why you do because obviously doing it helps. please elaborate.

i didnt use hps for vege...i used 1 400 watt MH and now for flowering am using 2 x 400 watts HPS and one 150 Watt HPS

Back
Top Bottom