Am I missing something?

Onkruid

Hints of melts with honeydew peppermint cocoa whimsically pursued by a passing breath of pine tar rhapsodized with overly sweet perfume-like overtones persuaded by ever-so-gently nudged underpinnings of tantalizingly fresh boysenberries in fresh sherbet.

I get it and love it. The plants effuse an often complex, often delightful flavor and odor profile.

What I don't get is how people are able to smoke long enough to enjoy the flavor so much.

One, maybe two big hits of properly grown modern weed and those who smoke it, even with tolerance are heavily stoned. Taste is the last thing on the remaining mind.

Point is, me and mine cannot comfortably smoke proper grass anywhere near long enough to relish in its complex flavor profile. The Doritos simply don't allow for it. ;)

Seriously though, I don't get it.

You must be right. There's that slightly longer window within which to impart an uninfluenced thought just before the warming shroud descends.

When I smoke with people who start talking like that I say "Hey hey enough is enough for u apparently you can't handle home grown pass me the blunt back and go get yourself something to eat." Cause those people are the worse imo they just pass out on your couch and wake up and try to eat everything in your fridge. It's like wine snobs who talk all this bs about how good expensive wine is and you pass them a bottle of cheap crap and they can't tell the difference. I say just enjoy it all who cares. But that's just me. Enjoy life :Namaste:

It's like wine snobs who talk all this bs about how good expensive wine is and you pass them a bottle of cheap crap and they can't tell the difference.

:rofl::rofl: this is the first thing i thought when i read the original post. Damn wine snobs and cigar snobs. lol. When folks start talking about "piquant bouquets" and such, I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom