Am trying to guess how long left

Frosty!!!!
039983b66101f9ea58d6c2630c1e3737.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

Thanks its my first indoor, i have done numerous outdoor but moved to Seattle so cold weather....

Indoor growing has it's own advantages and disadvantages but the main thing to follow before harvesting outdoor or indoor plants is the colour of the trichomes. A cheap 30x or 60x Pocket Jeweller Microscope is more than perfect. I got a cheap 60x one and I can see the trichome's colors perfectly.

I actually use a app on my phone to magnify, but i know i need to get a closer look. I just wait til 30 to 50 percent amber then pull. With these I'll start flushing in 7 to 10 days i hope and flush for 5 i flipped 12/12 October 17th so its kinda close to breeders recommendation

I read that if about half of the pistils are changing from white to orange then start paying closer attention to the trichromes. I'd say when about 20-30% of trichomes are amber then pull. Whether you pull with more or less amber comes down to preference. I find with less amber the high is more uplifting, positive and energetic where as with more amber the high tends to have me stuck not wanting to move and makes me sleepy and hungry at the same time. Just my experience with it tho

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I want her to fatten up as much as possible so i am waiting to hopefully see some foxtailing or just a lot of amber patience will always pay off in the end. I flipped October 17th so i am at breeder recommendation but am pushing on because i know she has more to go

Back
Top Bottom