How Long Left?

Mental

Hi everyone im new here and this is my first grow, she is a dr krippling choc orange auto and is a few days away from being 12 weeks old. how long do i have left as i dont want to mess it up as i have come this far lol and she had some problems at the beginning so it a bit stunted so trying not to mess anything else up, just want to know when is best do you guys think to flush and harvest her, thanks in advance.
IMG_116929.JPG
IMG_117128.JPG
IMG_117231.JPG
IMG_118034.JPG
IMG_118129.JPG
IMG_118331.JPG
IMG_118437.JPG
IMG_118527.JPG
IMG_118734.JPG
IMG_119134.JPG
IMG_119225.JPG

Without a closer look it is difficult to tell, but I'd say a few weeks.

Thanks I tried to zoom in with my iPad lol but the clearest I could get is in the pics. Sweet so a few weeks to go then :thumb:

Thanks everyone for your help, I will get one this week for sure, and yes she does have nute burn, I have been learning through the whole process so every grow should get better :high-five:

I believe looking at your pistils you're not close to being ready. Your pistils are white and sticking straight out, when they start to darken and curl in is a better indicator of readiness, then you match that info with how your trichomes look and what type of high you are seeking. You want mostly cloudy trichomes, not clear ones. (clear ones look like glass, cloudy ones look more like plastic), and depending on the type of high you're seeking you can decide how much trichomes turn amber. I had the 420 60-100x handheld microscrope with light that was decent, but just bought the Zorb 65-85x Digital microscope that makes looking at the trichomes much easier on your computer. You can see more trichomes than you can with a handheld one. You can also take pictures and video as well. It's probably a $25 difference but worth every penny. I have Trichome pics and video in my Lemon OG Haze journal, if you want to take a look.

No problem, everyone helps everyone around here.

Just another note I just notice, it looks like your plant might be at the start of nutrient (nute) burn. The tips are starting to yellow and crisp. But they're not claw shape, so I believe you're in the very beginning stages of nute burn. You should catch it and handle it now. You might want to do a flush, no nutes ph water only. What medium are you growing in?

Wow thanks for all the info, it will be a great help :thumb: :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom