Any idea what's up with this plant

MGD420

Half the leaves are yelloying, some are purple or have a purple tinge to them.

First time growing cdlc by mephisto. Growing in coco coir.

Feeding Advanced nutrients Sensi Grow A + B @ 5ml each per 2.5L water alongside carboload @ 5ml and Big bud @5ml.

Lights - mars hydro sp3000 @ 75% - 1 inch from canopy

Temp 23c / 73F - Humidity 64%

20240218_031123.jpg

20240218_031137.jpg

20240218_031209.jpg

20240218_031224.jpg

20240218_031403.jpg

20240218_031412.jpg

Low levels of certain nutrients, such as magnesium, nitrogen, and phosphorus.

Cannabis leaves also turn purple due to cooler temperatures (typically below 65 degrees Fahrenheit)

Purple pigmentation in cannabis is often a result of the production of anthocyanin. Plants use this as a sunscreen, and it confers the most advantage when light levels are high and temperatures are low.

LATE FLOWERING (1-2 WEEKS BEFORE HARVEST)​

The following can have a direct impact on yield, flavor and appearance:

• Bring down humidity levels as much as you can: 30-40%
  • Lower daytime temperatures, and also increase the temperature difference (day/night)
  • Temperatures with lights on: 64-75 F° (lights off: 9-18 F° lower than Day time temps)

From their website
she puts on a thick coat of sticky white almost furry frost, which contrasts beautifully against the cooler autumnal colours she puts out through her flowering phase as she gets her fade on...
I think we’re talking genetics here guys. Temperature is definitely a factor, but those genes are giving autumn.

You’re like on week 7 in to flower? I believe you are okay my friend.
Somewhere around that mark. I cant remember exact time they started flowering but the one on the left started flowering a week or two before the one on the right with the fading leaves. They've been going since 17th Nov so roughly 3 months.

Yea I got a couple of their beans. Great breeders. As a matter of fact, they just won best breeder for the american autoflower cup. Keep buying their gear, they’re the real deal.
Enjoy your harvest! ☮️
Just planted 2 of their cdlc x sour stomper and another cdlc but the cdlc unfortunately didn't make it. The seed popped but didn't grow, the middle of the stem thinned and withered.

Back
Top Bottom