any input on ading 1 or 2 hrs. of light the last couple weeks of flowering

smokr1

anybody tried adding more light 1 or 2 hrs. toward the end of flowering ????????? just wondering any input, results ,thanks ..................SMOKR1:peace:

Re: any input on ading 1 or 2 hrs. of light the last couple weeks of flowering ??????

anybody tried adding more light 1 or 2 hrs. toward the end of flowering ????????? just wondering any input, results ,thanks ..................SMOKR1:peace:
If anything, you would want to reduce "daylight" hours to speed things up just a bit. Increasing the light regimen could result in a higher leaf to calyx ratio and may increase the time it takes for your girls to reach the finish line and, you don't want that, lol,...:smokin:

Re: any input on ading 1 or 2 hrs. of light the last couple weeks of flowering ??????

thank for the input malcom , i thought it might help them finish a little faster , instead of turning them towards a vegitative state , when theres just a week or two left , just my wheels spinning ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SMOKR1

Yes I agree with Malcom!! I keep saying...Take a look at what nature does. We want to simulate nature as much as possible. As summer passes and fall comes, it gets darker sooner so nature is turning off the lights. So more dark would be more beneficial than anything. But def not more light! Grow on!

Definitely agree with Malcolm. Beyond that you can increase the dark period right before the harvest to stress the plant slightly, which (depending on who you talk to) seems to increase trich production, making the end result more potent.

I hope you have a great yield!!!

thanks for the input ,,,,,,,, i was just a thought and was wondering if anybody experimented with it , my harvest will be awesome if it ever finishes , it seems like its stalled out at the very end the many thrichs(they look like frosting) are just staying clear ,im growing martian mean green its suppose to take 10 weeks its almost 12 , this shit should be done by now , maybe ill cut the time down some

.................................smokr1:rollit:

thanks for the input ,,,,,,,, i was just a thought and was wondering if anybody experimented with it , my harvest will be awesome if it ever finishes , it seems like its stalled out at the very end the many thrichs(they look like frosting) are just staying clear ,im growing martian mean green its suppose to take 10 weeks its almost 12 , this shit should be done by now , maybe ill cut the time down some

.................................smokr1:rollit:

do not cut the time down some. unless you want less potent buds. please trust me on this.

If anything, you would want to reduce "daylight" hours to speed things up just a bit. Increasing the light regimen could result in a higher leaf to calyx ratio and may increase the time it takes for your girls to reach the finish line and, you don't want that, lol,...:smokin:

hi malcolm! ....But isn't it true that durring dark hours the plants will store nutrients in their root systems? If so, then hypothetically increasing the light cycle would at least potentially decrease flush time????? Hmmmmm?

hello ive heard that if you reduce the light hours to 7/8hrs a day the buds get cover in lots more thc, havent ever tried myself but i hope this helps, happy growin

Back
Top Bottom